Hardy Clears Air...

I think the ultimate irony will be when James Hardy is taken down by Canadian Customs with a gun and a quarter of grass in his glove compartment.

Then I will ask for the last three pages of circlejerking to be pinned.

nah, it'll be much more satisfying bumping the thread(s) where you made an ass out of yourself at the end of the season when hardy is not involved in a gun crime or suspended.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically, we can all agree that canadians are ok, and polacks are ok (i myself am 1/2 polack), its just the canadian polacks that cause the problems.

Technically, I'm only 1/2 Polack too, on my dads side. My mom is actually an American who was born in germany, making me half German and half Polack. And my dual citizenship makes me half Canadian and half American too.

OK.. that was so wrong... but that was also so funny. Here I am sitting at my desk at work going through TBD and I click on the link to check out the story on Hardy... and WHAM! As soon as the link poped up, I burst out laughing!!! I must have clicked it three or four times. Thanks for the laugh.. so funny.. so wrong, awesome post! :D