Hardy Clears Air...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

So I guess it's safe to assume that you won't like the question "Does Obama need to get somebody who actually knows foreign policy on his team immediately?" when you find out about it 2 weeks from now, right? But, when they go with "Is McCain too old?" you'll be pleasantly surprised in two weeks, so I guess it's not that bad....

What? :lol:

I know it might be hard but try not to paint the rest of us Canadians with the same brush as apuszczalowski :lol:

I am a self proclaimed redneck hillbilly. but even I realize that you are innocent until proven guilty :lol:

Mea maxima culpa. Yes you are absolutely right, Scotty. I should not want all Polish folks painted with that brush either. My apologies.

GO BILLSSS!!!

Mea maxima culpa. Yes you are absolutely right, Scotty. I should not want all Polish folks painted with that brush either. My apologies.

GO BILLSSS!!!

So basically, we can all agree that canadians are ok, and polacks are ok (i myself am 1/2 polack), its just the canadian polacks that cause the problems.

For the record.. and the Candians should know thier OWN history.

The term Canadien was orginally used during the colozination of the country by the French

The word Canadian is a term in reference to a person who has lived in Canada for multiple Generations

No, That is how the Montreal Canadiens spell their team name. Canadian is how it's spelled eh!

Go Bills!

I see then - it is just the hockey players that don't know how to spell. That must be why they are the Toronto Maple Leafs - not the Maple Leaves, eh?

(No wonder so many Canadiens [sic] flock to our American unversities for our superior education, and our superior hockey programs! ;) )

I see then - it is just the hockey players that don't know how to spell. That must be why they are the Toronto Maple Leafs - not the Maple Leaves, eh?

Interesting...I've always thought it was Laffs. I stand corrected.

(No wonder so many Canadiens [sic] flock to our American unversities for our superior education, and our superior hockey programs! ;) )

It's French.....get it, Montreal! So are you an Amerk? I am a Canadian.....

For the record.. and the Candians should know thier OWN history.

The term Canadien was orginally used during the colozination of the country by the French

The word Canadian is a term in reference to a person who has lived in Canada for multiple Generations

I do Thanks!