Saudis tell Bush to go F himself

Infrastructure and further development technologies. "Harvesting" oil is incredibly expensive in most places. Oh and big jets and perks for people in the industry.

Because they can.

Even more of a reason to change things. I love the smirks when they responded to questions in Congress. Smug a-holes.

Even more of a reason to change things. I love the smirks when they responded to questions in Congress. Smug a-holes.

Yeah, let's change things because for 50 years we didn't heed any warnings and for the last 20, we've basically done nothing except dick with them. How's that working out.

Try doing some research and not wasting time finding someone to blame.

Yeah, let's change things because for 50 years we didn't heed any warnings and for the last 20, we've basically done nothing except dick with them. How's that working out.

Try doing some research and not wasting time finding someone to blame.

Yes SIR!! :unsure:;):(:D

Ok. So research would be... yada, yada, yada - we should have drilled years ago. Yada, yada, yada - we didn't, so now we're screwed.... yada, yada, yada - screwed by the environmentalists and democrats. Talk about blaming someone.

It's funny though - didn't John Kerry state and get ridiculed for saying that gas prices would be moving up if nothing was done.

SAN DIEGO, California (CNN) / Thursday, May 6, 2004 -- Sen. John Kerry on Tuesday called for a "new direction" in the nation's energy policy as consumers face escalating gas prices, and the Bush campaign hammered the presumptive Democratic nominee as a tax-spending liberal.

Yes SIR!! :unsure:;):(:D

Ok. So research would be... yada, yada, yada - we should have drilled years ago. Yada, yada, yada - we didn't, so now we're screwed.... yada, yada, yada - screwed by the environmentalists and democrats. Talk about blaming someone.

We've been just as screwed by Republicans when it comes to energy. It's a sum game, really. Plenty of blame to go around. Way to miss the point, as usual.

It's funny though - didn't John Kerry state and get ridiculed for saying that gas prices would be moving up if nothing was done.

SAN DIEGO, California (CNN) / Thursday, May 6, 2004 -- Sen. John Kerry on Tuesday called for a "new direction" in the nation's energy policy as consumers face escalating gas prices, and the Bush campaign hammered the presumptive Democratic nominee as a tax-spending liberal.

Don't know, don't remember. I certainly wouldn't have disagreed with it at the time.

I do know that none of the current Presidential Candidates have EVER offered anything of substance on energy in their entire political careers...

Maybe we'll get lucky and the market will finally sort it out.

We've been just as screwed by Republicans when it comes to energy. It's a sum game, really. Plenty of blame to go around. Way to miss the point, as usual.

Don't know, don't remember. I certainly wouldn't have disagreed with it at the time.

I do know that none of the current Presidential Candidates have EVER offered anything of substance on energy in their entire political careers...

Well, since I do not read every single thing that you post (that would be a daunting task) I must have missed when you changed your views. From what I remember (and I am sure you will correct if I am wrong), for the longest time it was about blaming the democrats and environmentalists.

You are correct about the three (really two) Presidential Candidates. None of them really have a great or solid energy policy. Personally, I believe we're going to see gas continue to go higher. No reason for OPEC to increase output, no politician is really doing anything of substance and every time there is a sniff of drama in the world the market gets scared. No matter what we're screwed.

Well, since I do not read every single thing that you post (that would be a daunting task) I must have missed when you changed your views. From what I remember (and I am sure you will correct if I am wrong), for the longest time it was about blaming the democrats and environmentalists.

I've never changed my views. And if you're talking about ANWR, it's mostly about Democrats and environmentalists (though John McCain and a few other choice Republicrats can certainly be looped in with the other retards). Perhaps that's where you're confused. Energy policy is a hell of a lot bigger than just ANWR...

You are correct about the three (really two) Presidential Candidates. None of them really have a great or solid energy policy. Personally, I believe we're going to see gas continue to go higher. No reason for OPEC to increase output, no politician is really doing anything of substance and every time there is a sniff of drama in the world the market gets scared. No matter what we're screwed.

Tough to argue with that, especially in the short term.

I've never changed my views. And if you're talking about ANWR, it's mostly about Democrats and environmentalists (though John McCain and a few other choice Republicrats can certainly be looped in with the other retards). Perhaps that's where you're confused. Energy policy is a hell of a lot bigger than just ANWR...

Tough to argue with that, especially in the short term.

Holy crap. We pretty much agreed.

I think it's the only thing that will.

We don't live in a Democracy. We live in a Representative Republic and it was set up that way for a reason. Take a fuggin' civics class.

And I'm not stressed out at all. I laugh at people like you.

wrong burger breath, it's a democracy of the people, by the people and for the people. Laugh all you want. It's just sad that you're such an angry old man.

Ok. Since research has paid off... they know where it is. What are the profits going for now?

Do you have a 401 K or investment accounts with mutual funds?

Those profits are going to you as you are likely one of the stockholders.

wrong burger breath, it's a democracy of the people, by the people and for the people.

No, it isn't. You should learn what the difference is so you don't look silly defending an indefensible position with soundbytes.

Laugh all you want.

Uhm, thanks? I wasn't aware I needed your permission but I'm certainly glad I have it.

It's just sad that you're such an angry old man.

I'm not old or angry. But I wouldn't expect you to get that since you're obviously ignorant and inexperienced.

I see that you somehow have derived that I "blame Washington for my problems". Good job on that one, Beavis. :unsure:

No, it isn't. You should learn what the difference is so you don't look silly defending an indefensible position with soundbytes.

gee, all these years I'm deluding myself (with the all the other unwashed lemmings) into thinking I live in a democracy. Now I learn that quoting Abraham Lincoln is nothing but soundbytes. Color me indefensible...