"The Office" tonight...

Did anyone see the ending? Holy crap, that was unexpected. :devil:

Tonight's show was pretty good, I was really shocked at the last three seconds.

Can't believe Andy unknowingly c-blocked Jim like that.

The last two shows, I think, salvaged a subpar season for "The Office".

Last week's was very good. This week's was the best all season.

Totally agree. Tonight reminded me why I like the Office. I was starting to forget with how this season went.

Loved the running gags Dwight set up about Kevin being slow.

It was so funny cause they didn't even need to make Kevin act different. Just watching him from that point of view was funny.

It was so funny cause they didn't even need to make Kevin act different. Just watching him from that point of view was funny.

It took me a while to get into the Office...But I do remember the first few episodes I "sort of" watched, I was wondering if Kevin was retarded.

Tonight's show was pretty good, I was really shocked at the last three seconds.

Can't believe Andy unknowingly c-blocked Jim like that.

If I were Jim I would've beat the crap out of Andy at that point.

Dwight and Angela in a nekid liplock in the office when Phylis went to drop off the leftover party favors (not that I was paying attention)

that was all I remember about the ending, was her going back into the office and seeing Dwight and Angela.

I don't remember anything about Toby and Pam though

I'm still trying to figure out who is leaving to be in the spin-off that will probably be a flop like the majority of popular show spinoffs these days.

The whole Kevin/retarded thing was probably my favorite, and Dwight having his cousin come down and put the Raccoon in her car too

Loved the running gags Dwight set up about Kevin being slow.

That was certainly a hoot, but I thought it was out of character for Dwight...Dwight's not that bright to pull off such a prank. It would have been more plausible coming from Jim.

That was certainly a hoot, but I thought it was out of character for Dwight...Dwight's not that bright to pull off such a prank. It would have been more plausible coming from Jim.

Jim has his plate full already, what with playing pranks on Dwight and banging Pam and all. :thumbsup:

I don't know. The bit with Kevin was relatively simple, and they showed Dwight thoroughly botching the racoon prank, which was definitely in line with Dwight's track record.