"The Office" tonight...

I'm still trying to figure out who is leaving to be in the spin-off that will probably be a flop like the majority of popular show spinoffs these days.

IMO spinoffs are unsuccessful because they are unbelievable. You cant just insert the same character into a completely different environment with none of his compadres and have it be believable.

See Joey. Had the Joey spinoff had him stay in New York, brought along the "Friends" crew, and then slowly, one by one, had them move away and a new group of "Friends" come in...it would have worked.

Anyone else notice the Mountain W that Pam was drinking?

I did...I used to buy W pop by the friggin caseload. My buddy and I from back in the day had a place outside Rochester and we kept the fridge stocked with Wpop and Labbatts. Good times!

IMO spinoffs are unsuccessful because they are unbelievable. You cant just insert the same character into a completely different environment with none of his compadres and have it be believable.

See Joey. Had the Joey spinoff had him stay in New York, brought along the "Friends" crew, and then slowly, one by one, had them move away and a new group of "Friends" come in...it would have worked.

But then there's shows like Frasier, most of the stuff that was a spinoff of Happy Days, the Jeffersons, SVU...