Jim Rome to Pats* Fans: YOUR TEAM CHEATED!

Okay, so everyone who isn't Bush gets a pass because they didn't want to look un-patriotic.

Got it.

One funny thing about liberals: they sure are good at !@#$ing up and blaming others for their inability to lead.

no, every non-Bush doesn't get a pass. It actually wasn't Bush's plan until it was sold to him by Cheney, Rummy, Wolfowitz, and others.

You have to admit anyone in congress who didn't vote for the invasion at that time had as much chance to stay in the Official Patriotic Club as Osama Bin Laden.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference is: I don't hear Republicans blaming anyone else for Bush's failings. They have their own stupid flaws(Gay Marriage), but not holding themselves accountable/introspection is not one of them(see the bagging of Newt Gingrich when he failed to get Clinton). Or, if it is one of their flaws, you can take it, multiply it by 3 orders of magnitude, and you might approach the level of flaw that Democrats have with accountability and introspection.

Don't they have a senator who has sex with other men in public bathrooms still walking the floor of the US Senate? How many administration officials are currently dodging congressional subpoenas? How long did they cover up/ignore Senator Foley fondling boy pages? Maybe you could explain to me why we spent what we spent investigating a blow job of all things and nothing to investigate the Vice President of the United States shooting a guy in the face. Neither party has a defensible record when it comes to accountability and as a supposed independent, I fail to understand what difference you see in them.

As for republicans not blaming others, you're not seriously going to argue that republicans don't blame the media for everything they aren't blaming the democrats for???? I can't count the number of times I have heard that things are going great in Iraq but that durned media just won't report it.

Say stupid lies over and over and over with conviction, and have all the other smart people around you agree with them?

Seems pretty simple.

Testing your hypothesis...

Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog is without a doubt one of the very best posters on TDB!!!!!!!

Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog is without a doubt one of the very best posters on TDB!!!!!!!

Testing your hypothesis...

Perhaps KtFaBD was wrong. :devil: