James Hardy

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got stiffed.

stiffs, pulling out, lap dances - this thread has been hijacked. Willis, Travis - you hiding out there starting this conversation? Oh wait, n/m neither of you know what pulling out means.

ZING

The thing is Tom, are you surprised at what happened? Seriously.

What we have now is a kid who smacked around his baby momma, and was accused of drawing a weapon at a Mothers Day party. You tell me, do you think he might have been in any other unreported incidents, or, do ya think that these two events were the only incidents of their kind in his life?

I don't know what happened; this is true. But, another incident would fail to shock me even a little bit. How about you?

He is a risk, no doubt about it. But he has abilities and off the field issues in his favor that balance the risk. Every pick is a gamble to one extent or another. All you can do is balance it all out and make a judgment call. Warren Sapp and Randy Moss all dropped in the drafts where they were taken because of off the field issues and depite all their antics, were very, very good players. As for "unreported incidents", I am sure there are such incidents with practically every player in the draft. We heard the same kind of thing about Marshawn Lynch last year.

Bruce Smith was arrested for punching a bouncer, suspended for drugs, fined for yelling at Marv Levy, had DWI's, etc. These guys are all risks. All things considered, I am comfortable with the risk they took.

:wallbash: New guy tries to act like he's not spammy

I'M not new, i lost my old account info.

And even though the topic is completely off track now, since what i say is RELATED to the topic it's not spamming sry learn something new everyday don't we. :blink:

Actually you posting on this thread about how you want a mod to change my avatar is spam.

:rolleyes:

And even though the topic is completely off track now, since what i say is RELATED to the topic it's not spamming sry learn something new everyday don't we. :blink:

Actually you posting on this thread about how you want a mod to change my avatar is spam.

Sounds like Pops is trying to get paid.Thats probably all he wants from his kid,some cash.But for the time he was in prison and his wife was a crack addict and now they show up...Go figure.He should do nothing but distance himself from his family.

WHY DON'T U GO CAN YOURSELF IN A SMALL METAL TIN SPAMMY! :wallbash:

:wallbash: Do you know what spam means?

Sketch's post FTW

I agree in full. Cowards pull guns and don't use them. It's a bluff, and of all the people to pull a gun on, your own dad. Here is a 6'6" professional athlete in his 20's needing to pull a gun on his 40 something dad.

Nothing amazes me anymore when it comes to reactions. You earn respect. The reason you wait for the full story to come out on a guy like Marvin Harrison is because he has been pretty classy the past decade and beyond, so I will extend him the benefit of the doubt. This Hardy is a kid who 3 weeks ago was being talked of as a guy who wacked his babymama and infant kid around, yet everything was behind him. Now he pulls a gun on his father. Sweet.

Mr Hardy....welcome to Buffalo, where there are plenty of savy football fans who are scuzball enough to draw your hothead into an altercation in order to get a piece of that signing bonus you have coming.

Marv must be rolling over in his driveway.

I like this post. But don't expect a lot of folks here to. I don't get it - if this player was on any other team he'd be all but in the slammer now. Yeah, he made a statement about the situation being misread. How many ways can you interpret some guy with a gun yelling at his dad. And then disappearing before the police show up?

If this was a guy without a questionable history, I';d be more inclined to blame it on the paparazzi mentality.

My dad when he and I were younger was a total ass - but geez I was never ever gonna pull a gun on him, no matter how many times he whipped my butt...I guess in this particular case, one assh*le deserves being threatened by a gun by another assh*le.

Also one more thing, the dad might not have won any Father of the Year awards, but you gotta admire him standing up and protecting his son no matter how dysfunctional the whole situation sounds...

Right.... great comeback. (Hint: posting a lot of messages in a row = spam)

NO. posting alot of worthless messages forcing information onto someone who doesn't want to otherwise recieve it is spam. From my point of view my messages were not worthless and repling tto the topic of the time. If you conside my messages spam i apologize I do not try to spam I was trying to give my views on the topic and came in late and responded to sections of the 14 pages already posted. BUT IMO your last few posts have been worthless and trying to force info on me that is worthlless and not otherwise wanted so that is spam by the internet definition = pot calling kettle black....comeback or not.

NO. posting alot of worthless messages forcing information onto someone who doesn't want to otherwise recieve it is spam. From my point of view my messages were not worthless and repling tto the topic of the time. If you conside my messages spam i apologize I do not try to spam I was trying to give my views on the topic and came in late and responded to sections of the 14 pages already posted. BUT IMO your last few posts have been worthless and trying to force info on me that is worthlless and not otherwise wanted so that is spam by the internet definition = pot calling kettle black....comeback or not.

:blink: Thanks for proving you don't understand the definition of spam.

Quite amusing.