Don't forget about this guy at RB

Yeah the deck is stacked against him with all the talent we have at RB but I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to make the team. And on a side note if you do watch the video #1 William Moore FS is a freak! Sorry, I know I'm a Mizzou whore :devil:

Why does LSI need to be freed?

Because he's 19 years old and you forgive the young for their inexperience in life's journey, as well as their well-established goofiness throughout history.

Even though they can irritate, and sometimes you would like to fling them over the Falls...

Because he's 19 years old and you forgive the young for their inexperience in life's journey, as well as their well-established goofiness throughout history.

Even though they can irritate, and sometimes you would like to fling them over the Falls...

Was he banned?

Yeah the deck is stacked against him with all the talent we have at RB but I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to make the team. And on a side note if you do watch the video #1 William Moore FS is a freak! Sorry, I know I'm a Mizzou whore :rolleyes:

Don't free LSI, please.

Yeah the deck is stacked against him with all the talent we have at RB but I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to make the team. And on a side note if you do watch the video #1 William Moore FS is a freak! Sorry, I know I'm a Mizzou whore :rolleyes:

Those were some tough yards too.... I like this kid

Did I miss something?? I thought he signed a free agent deal with Cleveland.

Nevermind. I found where he was cut and signed by the Bills.

Outside of Lynch we have a lot of questions. And teams that are stacked at a position uisually do not finish 15th at that position in the league:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?s...2&year=2007

Trust me, there is not a position on this team that couldn't be upgraded.

Outside of Lynch we have a lot of questions. And teams that are stacked at a position uisually do not finish 15th at that position in the league:

Yes, because rushing statistics are a perfect way to judge the RB position.

Fred Jackson played REALLY well last year and we picked up Omon in the draft. We also still have Dwayne Wright for our "power back". That's not really too many questions I don't believe. Our line will be better this year hopefully and adding a Fullback to the equation should help out also. Temple will have a tough go making our squad. College success doesn't equate to pro success as we all know. I'm rooting for the guy though.

kid looks good running thru huge holes made for him....i dont think I hardly seen him bust his way thru once...I could run good on that team the way the holes were opened upfor him :rolleyes: