Adam Archuleta was released by the Bears...

LINK , get er done Brnadon, I have heard of him! For those who are bored, google Adam Archuleta and check out the first pic which comes up. I say we sign him just to get that into Buffalo.

This thread is in honor of LSI who normally alerted us anytime ANYONE was cut....

LINK , get er done Brnadon, I have heard of him! For those who are bored, google Adam Archuleta and check out the first pic which comes up. I say we sign him just to get that into Buffalo.

This thread is in honor of LSI....

Hell, I'll link it (not safe for work if a girl in a bathing suit is inappropriate). http://www.insomniacslounge.com/uploaded_i...2498-794106.jpg

P.S. Check out the chick in the bottom right.

The guy never could cover. Always thought a team should of tried him at weak side LB, too late now.........

Who cares what he can do, if she comes with him. While he is standing on the field during those cold games, I will volunteer to keep her warm, and I can dibs on the seat next to her, whereever she sits!

I remember the draft when Archuleta and Nasty Nate Clements were the 1st two DB's off the board. Archuleta had an amazing size to strength ratio. At about 210 lbs., they showed Archuleta bench press 500 lbs. It was pretty amazing, although the guy never played the safety position much better than Coy Wire. :wallbash::w00t:

This thread is in honor of LSI....

This thread can't be in honor of LSI b/c you forgot the :wallbash:

I remember the draft when Archuleta and Nasty Nate Clements were the 1st two DB's off the board. Archuleta had an amazing size to strength ratio. At about 210 lbs., they showed Archuleta bench press 500 lbs. It was pretty amazing, although the guy never played the safety position much better than Coy Wire. :wallbash::w00t:

Archuleta has the sickest workout I have ever seen. It is all based on explosion and pylometrics. He will do a pushup, launch himself high in the air and rotate 90 degrees, and continue to do pushups in a circle. I saw him benching 225, throwing the bar up maybe 10 inches, and catching the bar! Sick! He is an incredible athlete, but has not translated all that athleticism to the NFL.

And that picture with him and the two girls- Wow!

Archuleta has the sickest workout I have ever seen. It is all based on explosion and pylometrics. He will do a pushup, launch himself high in the air and rotate 90 degrees, and continue to do pushups in a circle. I saw him benching 225, throwing the bar up maybe 10 inches, and catching the bar! Sick! He is an incredible athlete, but has not translated all that athleticism to the NFL.

And that picture with him and the two girls- Wow!

$20 says e gets maybe 1 more chance at an NFL career, then calls it quits and becomes a Pro Wrestler