Trent Edwards gear

If you're a Trent Edwards supporter, you could go to www.johnedwards.com and purchase a bumper sticker (simply cut off the word "JOHN" have it just say EDWARDS 2008).

Sorry, I have no link yet for LOSMAN 2008 gear.

If you're a Trent Edwards supporter, you could go to www.johnedwards.com and purchase a bumper sticker (simply cut off the word "JOHN" have it just say EDWARDS 2008).

Just make sure it's a precise snip, worthy of a $400 haircut! :thumbsup:

I never understood the backlash over the haircut thing. If I had his net worth I wouldn't get my haircut at Supercuts, would you?

If I sought for and became a Representative Of The People and was actually serious about it, and helping out, you bet I'd be going to the local barbers. As a matter of character.

Been there, done that. When I went to game 3 last year at NE, I printed out an Edwards 2008 sign & attached it to my tee shirt along with a Bills towel (I wanted to avoid trouble & only wore them inside the stadium). Edwards IS the starter in 08 & there's no need to campaign for him-the time to do so was before Edwards ever played.

I never understood the backlash over the haircut thing. If I had his net worth I wouldn't get my haircut at Supercuts, would you?

I think what made it a big deal is Edwards goal to eliminate poverty and his consistent talk about bridging the gap between the two-Americas. And for a champion of the poor to be enjoying the perks of his so called second america (2 400$ haircuts, spa treaments) and having the campaign fund foot the bill rings of some hypocrisy.

Associating Trent in any way with the ultra liberal John Edwards won't generate much support for the QB.