jerry gray is calling the game to lose

nodnarb

How is he calling the game to lose? :D

We've got a defensive TD on a well-timed Spikes blitz and almost got another one from Nate because he attacked the sticks.

If he were to come out blitzing heavily against a candy-armed QB who doesn't need pressure to throw picks and who's running a gameplan that emphasizes short routes, he'd be a damend fool.

In that 30mph wind, just give Fiedler enough rope to hang himself and he'll do it.

Cya

How is he calling the game to lose? :D

We've got a defensive TD on a well-timed Spikes blitz and almost got another one from Nate because he attacked the sticks.

If he were to come out blitzing heavily against a candy-armed QB who doesn't need pressure to throw picks and who's running a gameplan that emphasizes short routes, he'd be a damend fool.

Cya

72813[/snapback]

Simon, please. You watch dbs like no other. What the !@#$ is with this Kevin Thomas?

What the !@#$ is with this Kevin Thomas?

He's a complete airhead and a real liability in the dime. I'm guessing this is his last year as a Bill. Which is too bad after he showed a very bried flash of potential when he was first forced into action.

I even wonder if right now DGreer might be a better option in the dbackfield (I won't suggest as gunner after he got tooled ugly by a fake faircatch he should have ignored).

Cya