Dick on the new QB.

JAURON ON NEW QB BAKER: Recently claimed QB Matt Baker, who participated in this past weekend's rookie minicamp looked to have a good arm and fared better than rookie free agent Luke Drone. Baker no doubt was helped by his NFL experience as he's been in several NFL camps and been exposed to a handful of offensive systems. Here's what head coach Dick Jauron had to say about acquiring Baker.

"We thought enough of him that when he became available we didn’t see any down side to getting a close up look at him and that includes as much as anything in the classroom," said Jauron. "We were pleased with how he handled our information and how he handled himself on the field. He did okay.”

Posted By: Chris Brown

I care less about his genitals and more about his arm. (First to post to dick joke!!!)

He apparently also handled himself on the field -- I wonder what the other rookies thought about that.

I don't hate America. Just the guy running it and most of the other people who live here

But America is great ;)

Aren't you the guy who singlehandedly almost brought the democratic process to a screeching halt?