James Hardy Interview on BB.com

Go check it out if you haven't already. If this doesn't get you excited for the season, I don't know what will. This guy is going to be awesome for us--so glad we were able to get him in the 2nd round.

The more I read about him, and the more I hear him in interviews, the more excited I am to have him on the team. I think he is going to be a great player for us, with the possibility of putting up some impressive TD numbers this year as a rookie.

Go check it out if you haven't already. If this doesn't get you excited for the season, I don't know what will. This guy is going to be awesome for us--so glad we were able to get him in the 2nd round.

Hell Yeah! Sweet, SWEET interview!

Not only did I like what he had to say, but it seems to me that he's a pretty high character guy. I think the alleged character issues are going to be a non-starter. When he said that Buffalo was his family now and he was going to do everthing in his ability to help us get better, not only as a football team, but to help the community, I was really impressed. This seems like the kind of player the Bills need to lock up as a franchise player as soon as they can.

Awesome interview...I like this kid, and I agree with you guys about his "family" comments. I hope that we give him some huge pops when he hits the turf at the Ralph.

Welcome to the family, James!

I like the things I'm hearing from him in every interview he does. In an article on the front page he's talking about how he is staying here all offseason to learn the system and get to know the town. Who knows if the attitude will transfer to results on the field, but I'm liking what I see