Realistic look at the playoffs

I agree with the guy who said the only "locks" are the Pats*, Colts, and Bolts. Those rosters are too loaded (and contain the two best QBs in the league).

After that, it's a crapshoot. I believe the next level will be the Jags, Stillers, Bills, and Browns, although I think the Jags are a little overrated right now. Just below that group I put the Broncos, Titans, Texans, and Bungles. The dregs are the Fish, Ravens, Jets, Chefs, and Raiders.

The Bills should be there at the end.

Easy, just voicing an opinion.. They have Polian-which is a bigger ace than the players you named. But they can't beat NE again and San Diego knocked 'em out at home in their first playoff game. With games @ Minny,GB,Pitt, Clev and SD to go with the Pats @ home and tough division games, playing in a stadium that's as new to them as it is to their opponents makes struggling to make the playoffs conceivable. For all the giddiness around here for '08, there'd be much less if we had to deal with that schedule.

Best wishes! (as long as they don't interfere with Buffalo's chase)

Their new stadium is a DOME, it's not like they will have to get used to the wind. They will have home field advantage. Much more than the Bills will have in Toronto.

There's always one team that comes out of nowhere each season. And there's always a hyped team that goes nowhere each season.

Something tells me Cleveland isn't going to duplicate their effort last season. I believe Anderson is not a long term answer at QB, and on his shoulders rest a playoff appearance. Their defense, despite the additions of Corey Williams and Shaun Rogers, still has issues.

I think the Texans are going to be good this year. I can see them making the playoffs. Some may think that is crazy, but a lot of people told me I was crazy last year when I said the Titans would go to the playoffs.