I have a question about this web site?

BDW1968

I haven't been there in quite a while, but I swear most of the posters and their attributes for avatars and sigs there are like little old ladies at Bingo night, surrounded by blue hair and good-luck troll dolls, waiting for someone to yell B-19!!!

If using the traditional 75 number Bingo cards, 19 is normally found under I, not B.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any plans to up date anything on this web site? New players to look at? A new lay out? It just looks old and tired. This is the first and usually the only bills web site I go to but over the last week I have seen many sites and this one has great info but dose nothing for the eyes. It just looks bad :D

Ok, I said what some people might be thinking. Now you can PAM at me all you want, it is just how I fill.

This is by FAR the best looking Bills site I've encountered. I come here to post on a message board...I don't want to look at 3" JPEGs on every post, or all the other eye candy that ruin other boards.

Nothing like going over to somebody's house and crapping in the middle of the living room to get the day started.

classic.

I like the board a lot and wouldn't change it. The absolute worst board on earth is Big Blue Interactive. If it wasn't for all those pesky super bowl wins i'd feel sorry for those guys.