A Sleeping Giant.

Dan

So much for flying under the radar! NFLN TA guy, just called us a sleeping giant! We're the team to watch. We're going to be healthy. Lots of good players. Good draft. We're going to be a young team on the rise.

We're definitely doomed.

Holy crap! The network footbal talking heads actually have something nice to say about us? And think we're on the rise? They've been calling us bad for years, and rightfully so since no playoffs this millenium. But now they say were gonna be good!? This is a sign. Playoffs baby. Now I'm really excited for the season. Go Bills.

Now Waddle ends the show by saying the Bills are the most improved team since the end of the season. What's this?!? Is it possible the Bills will start getting some love from the national media? Is it possible the Bills FO has made some good moves?

Oh man, we are so screwed this year.

Now Waddle ends the show by saying the Bills are the most improved team since the end of the season. What's this?!? Is it possible the Bills will start getting some love from the national media? Is it possible the Bills FO has made some good moves?

Nah, they're just toying with us.....setting us up for the mother of all criticisms. "The Bills: Most Dissapointing Team of 2008"

It's a win - win situation for the evil press. If we make the playoffs, they can say "we told you so". If we miss the playoffs, they'll have a fun time blasting us.

If we win, they win....if we lose they still win.

Nice to see someone saying something nice about the Bills instead of Ballwashing the Browns or Jets for their FA binges.

I'd rather be ignored. The last time I remember us getting a lot of hype we were on ESPN's Sunday Night Football. Takeo, London and whoever the other OLB was at the time were featured in the opening sequence and then again at the half. We lost the damn game and the rest of the season was a bust.

Just leave us alone.

I know, I know...then we will complain that we get no respect. The fact of the matter is that the only respect I want is when "they" are ranking the Bills among best Super Bowl winning teams.

The last time we got some real credit (that I remember)....I was in the hotel in Ft. Lauderdale before a Sunday night match up with the Fish and the topic on PTI was Bills (2-0)or Chiefs (2-0)..."Best team in the NFL?".....I nearly fell over and immediatly ran down the hallway beating the "Lets go Buffalo" chant on every door in the hallway....of course we blew that game on a TRAVIS HENRY interception (thanks Gilbride)...and the rest of the season sucked!

The last time we got some real credit (that I remember)....I was in the hotel in Ft. Lauderdale before a Sunday night match up with the Fish and the topic on PTI was Bills (2-0)or Chiefs (2-0)..."Best team in the NFL?".....I nearly fell over and immediatly ran down the hallway beating the "Lets go Buffalo" chant on every door in the hallway....of course we blew that game on a TRAVIS HENRY interception (thanks Gilbride)...and the rest of the season sucked!

Damn, EZC, I think we were thinking of the same game. I remember wathcing Takeo dance around, thinking that he really hasn't been a Bill long enough to know how much the football gods hate when we get confident.

I remember that one very well....that one game turned the season upside down. We couldn't do anything right...and we blew away the Pats and Jax the 2 previous weeks...amazing.