What Michael Lombardi Thinks of the Bills...

Yeah, I know he worked for the Raiders but he's got some nice things to say...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writ...ings/index.html

4. The Bills are a team to watch in 2008

Buffalo has been quiet but productive in the offseason. It made a trade adding Marcus Stroud to the defensive front, providing some much needed size. The Bills signed a versatile linebacker in Kawika Mitchell from the Giants. And in the draft they added top cornerback Leodis McKelvin, who will also help out in the return game, and big wide receiver James Hardy, who will complement speedsters Lee Evans and Roscoe Parrish.

But what really makes the Bills' potential off the charts is the return of linebacker Paul Posluszny, among others, to the 53-man roster. Posluszny, a second-round pick in 2007, joined 11 other Bills last year on injured reserve. The Bills weren't all that far off last season, finishing 7-9 but playing hard in every game.

You better believe the Patriots are paying attention. The Bills are healthy, they have added size to their defense and they keep adding players who impact the kicking game. With all the attention being paid to the Miami Dolphins' new regime and the Jets' spending in free agency, I think the Bills have flown under the hype radar in the AFC East and are in position to challenge for a playoff spot in 2008.

the best part about that is, that wasnt even the first thread to be made about it

this was

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=65650

No, the best part is that guys like you think it is necessary for posters to scour the entire board to make sure there are no duplicate postings. Personally, I think it's easy enough to ignore duplicates. Plus, for people like me who missed the initial post about this, it comes in handy to have another person point it out.

So, in a word, relax.

No, the best part is that guys like you think it is necessary for posters to scour the entire board to make sure there are no duplicate postings. Personally, I think it's easy enough to ignore duplicates. Plus, for people like me who missed the initial post about this, it comes in handy to have another person point it out.

So, in a word, relax.

"scour the board"... or just scroll down the main page, or (god forbid) use the search function.

you say its easy enough to ignore duplicates, and thats the entire reason i dont like them. i think ignoring them is a little more insulting than letting him know its already being talked about.

maybe this guy has a very good/new/unique point about this topic. it should be in the thread about it instead of getting lost in a list of threads about the same thing.

i dont care about duplicate tickets because they clutter the board, or anything like that. im just letting the poster know that if he doesnt get any responses, its because its already being discussed. and he might want to move his point into that thread.

you know... so maybe a discussion could happen, instead of people just coming here to post an article and then nothing...

So, in a word, relax.

So in a word, Search.

As soon as you reply to the initial post, it moves to the top of the list.

Heels20X6: Is that a picture of our new fullback in your avatar? I heard he was "jacked"....lol

LOL! I'm hoping that's him after a summer at Barry Bond's Conditioning Camp! He'll definitely create some holes for Lynch to run through!