I can't believe we're picking 9th in 2009 draft

I'm just relieved that Dick Jauron's been fired, man we've had an unlucky streak with bad coaches. So who do we go with here? Since the right side of the offensive line never really gelled in 2008, I say we take one of the tackles, kick Walker inside and try Butler at center.

http://www.gbnreport.com/2009projection.html

I'm all for Butler going to center right now.

I'm just relieved that Dick Jauron's been fired, man we've had an unlucky streak with bad coaches. So who do we go with here? Since the right side of the offensive line never really gelled in 2008, I say we take one of the tackles, kick Walker inside and try Butler at center.

http://www.gbnreport.com/2009projection.html

This sucks.

Plus the Patriots* evidently re-sign Matt Walsh in the off season this year.

I hope we don't use that pick on James Laurinaitis. I mean he had a good big 10 season, but looked like a chicken with his head cut off in the national chamionship game when OSU lost 42-3 against Georgia. We need another WR to replace lee evans after the raiders signed him to that 5 year 92 million dollar contract

I hope we don't use that pick on James Laurinaitis. I mean he had a good big 10 season, but looked like a chicken with his head cut off in the national chamionship game when OSU lost 42-3 against Georgia. We need another WR to replace lee evans after the raiders signed him to that 5 year 92 million dollar contract

But WR's take a couple years to develop, so we shouldn't draft one early, we need one who can play now. And you must have read a different article, that deal was a 1 year $592 mil deal

Lmao @ Laurinaitis over Maualuga

Obviously the pick would be Taylor Mays. We need a dominating safety, with Ko Simpson not really living up to his hype, during the 08 season. Taylor Mays will remind people, of Sean Taylor. Forget the fact we could still use a dominating pass rusher like George Selvie, The bills seem content with their underachieving unit of High Motors + Chris Ellis.