Best Current Commercial...

buckeyemike

i like that commercial as well :beer:

Well, I know why you like it. Same reason I do. ;)

Problem is, I violated a man-law by calling her "yummy"...lost in The Great Stadium Wall Collapse of 2008.

:beer:

I just bought my first Jack Johnson album, "In Between Dreams". Not only do I really like the music, but the recording is excellent! I think it's time to pick up my first Ben Harper album next ;)

I am a big fan of both Jack and Ben. Ben Harper is great! Just about every song has a positive message. It is great music to listen to

I just bought my first Jack Johnson album, "In Between Dreams". Not only do I really like the music, but the recording is excellent! I think it's time to pick up my first Ben Harper album next :cry:

IMO "In Between Dreams" is one of the best Jack Johnson albums. "Brushfire Fairytales" is pretty good too. I've never listened to Ben Harper, but i'll check it out. Chicks dig when you are on the acoustic at the beach playing Jack Johnson too, for any of you guitar players that happen to live by the beach. ;)

"Nigga(Dude spoof)"

I can't find the most recent Press Conference Coors Light commercial which I think is a pretty good one.

I just bought my first Jack Johnson album, "In Between Dreams". Not only do I really like the music, but the recording is excellent! I think it's time to pick up my first Ben Harper album next ;)

I was HERE just over a week ago! He's awesome.

Jack Johnson is awesome, he is playing the Virgin Fest in August, I am gonna try to get up there to see him :beer:

;)

I just bought my first Jack Johnson album, "In Between Dreams". Not only do I really like the music, but the recording is excellent! I think it's time to pick up my first Ben Harper album next :cry:

and i may get flamed, but check out Colbie Callait(sp), I equate her to a female version of Jack Johnson, maybe a bit smarmy, but she has a very similar sound

:beer: i had never seen the long version, so the fact that that was Tiffany was lost on me....OH MY!!!!!!!! :cry: ...but yeah you are right, heck up until that, I thought i liked it for the loaf ;)

Well, I know why you like it. Same reason I do. :cry:

Problem is, I violated a man-law by calling her "yummy"...lost in The Great Stadium Wall Collapse of 2008.

I was HERE just over a week ago! He's awesome.

That was on NGC yesterday! watched the part where Bob Marley's son was on stage with him. :cry:

Side note: I'm in Honolulu all next week to teach classes at Pearl Harbor! :beer:;):cry:

That was on NGC yesterday! watched the part where Bob Marley's son was on stage with him. :lol:

Side note: I'm in Honolulu all next week to teach classes at Pearl Harbor! <_<<_<:lol:

Good deal! Hopefully the weather's nice for you. It's been hit or miss the last few weeks. What do you teach?