Who's Thrilled With Our Draft So Far?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice I'm asking a question and not including my own opinion. Don't want to get my head ripped off around here :thumbsup: . . .

should have taken any other guy at 1.

should have taken any other guy at 2.

should have taken any other guy at 3.

should have taken any other guy at 4.

IT'S AS IF THE BILLS FRONT OFFICE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANY ONLINE MOCKS UP ON THEIR COMPUTERS IN THE DRAFT ROOM!!!!!!!!

I get the sense that the Bills got exactly what they wanted - or very close to it - out of FA and the draft this year.

should have taken any other guy at 1.

should have taken any other guy at 2.

should have taken any other guy at 3.

should have taken any other guy at 4.

IT'S AS IF THE BILLS FRONT OFFICE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANY ONLINE MOCKS UP ON THEIR COMPUTERS IN THE DRAFT ROOM!!!!!!!!

Christ. enough with your horrible attempts at sarcasm. we get it

every thread i read, you are there with these annoying posts trying to be clever.

I'm defimitely not thrilled. But, you can't look at this one dimensionally. Not only do we not know specifically what the Bills are looking at and why, but probably less than 1/10th of one percent of us look at the Bills team in totality. Special teams in particular.... most tend to look ST as 4 positions... K, P, PR, KR.

The biggest problem I have is they really haven't addressed DT. I thought for sure they'd bring in Stroud's heir apparent, cuz he's on a razor thin line. If he's injured or suspended, it changes the whole dynamic of the defense. He's head and shoulders above any DT on our roster, if healthy...and unless He proves differently, McCargo is a distant 2nd.

Christ. enough with your horrible attempts at sarcasm. we get it

every thread i read, you are there with these annoying posts trying to be clever.

SO GLAD I'M ANNOYING TO YOU!!!!!!! (!!!!!!!)

!!!!!!

I STOP WHEN IT STOPS!!!!! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I EAT CRAYONS GETS IT THOUGH

I was excited last night. I was still excited after the Ellis pick.

After round 4...not so much. They picked guys who likely will contribute on special teams, and were projected to be available ALL DAY

How's that possible?

The sum of the two phases of the offseason is less than the value of the individual parts, IMO. They got a lot of good players and prospects, they just concentrated all of it on one side of the ball. The other is probably still going to borderline suck.