(OT) Ick.

buckeyemike

Well, I'm glad I didn't watch that horrible piece of stevestojan that the Buckeyes laid out in Iowa City today.

I know the team is overmatched right now, but come on. 33-7? I'm more upset at the score than the fact that Ohio State lost.

This will have all of the Buckeye naysayers, who have largely been silent since John Cooper was fired, to come out of the woodwork and call for Tressel's head.

We knew this was a young team, but if the defense is gonna give up 33 points to Iowa, there's not much the offense can do.

As far as Tressel is concerned, he gets a pass in my book. He won a national title only two years ago. If it was with Cooper's players, well, that's far more than John Cooper did. Right now, the Buckeyes are struggling, and it's not going to be much easier with Purdue and Michigan still on the schedule.

Tressel will right the ship. He had a history of doing just that at Youngstown State. This too shall pass, fellow Buckeye fans.

Mike

Well, I'm glad I didn't watch that horrible piece of stevestojan that the Buckeyes laid out in Iowa City today.

I know the team is overmatched right now, but come on.  33-7?  I'm more upset at the score than the fact that Ohio State lost.

This will have all of the Buckeye naysayers, who have largely been silent since John Cooper was fired, to come out of the woodwork and call for Tressel's head.

We knew this was a young team, but if the defense is gonna give up 33 points to Iowa, there's not much the offense can do.

As far as Tressel is concerned, he gets a pass in my book.  He won a national title only two years ago.  If it was with Cooper's players, well, that's far more than John Cooper did.  Right now, the Buckeyes are struggling, and it's not going to be much easier with Purdue and Michigan still on the schedule.

Tressel will right the ship.  He had a history of doing just that at Youngstown State.  This too shall pass, fellow Buckeye fans.

Mike

72363[/snapback]

Well, the only thing left to do, is run for Judge. :P:lol:

Mike as a Wolverines fan I can tell you to try and tough it out this season. If anyone says that Tressell has to go, then they are an idiot. He's done a great job with the Buckeyes. Do'nt get me wrong, I still hope we destroy you guys in the Horseshoe at the end of the season. Good luck to you the rest of the way.

I see that next year, you guys play Texas. That'll be a marquee matchup.

GO BLUE!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

This is the payment due for selling your souls to the devil in 2002  :D

72364[/snapback]

If this is the case, then Belichick and the pats are gonna be in for some real stevestojan in the next coming decade or 2...

I wouldn't feel too bad, Wisconsin's for real & Iowa's tougher than I thought. Northwestern, though... :D

I was a little upset when the Boilers & Orton blew yesterday's game (Bills-style :D ), but was too busy laughing at the B word-slapping the Bombers were putting on the poor poor BoSox to feel too bad.

:unsure::D:D

...shows to go ya, can't be #1 every year.  Simply rebuild, try not to let Big Blue steamroll the Bucks in the closer, and get ready for next fall.

72689[/snapback]

Here's the thing, I go to school in Ohio. Its been refreshing the past 3 weeks to be able to be in the same room with a Buckeye fan and not here how great Jim Tressel is and how every other school is not near the program that Ohio state is. OSU fans are the Patriots fans of college ball, espically in Ohio.

"Iowa has won the opening coin toss and has elected to kick the bejeezus out of Ohio State..."

:unsure:

Sorry. As an Iowa fan, I couldn't help it. :D

tOSU will be OK. Now it'll make Michigan fan even angrier when you wack them.