Howard Simon

I'm sure Howard has seen this guy play in person many times and probably interviewed him as well. Most radio guys do this, right?

Listening to WGR's coverage you could tell that when D. Thomas slid all the way to the second round Howard was embarassed that he was upset we ddint pck him at 11. Jeremy White was right for once and realized McKelvin was the right pick.

I never defend these guys but Howard's comments were,"It is a smart pick just not exciting now they have to get a big wide out before the end of the day" he wasn't commenting on the pick or quality there off just the lack of humph related to it. If you really want to get riled up I caught the end of B word and the Bulldog on Friday and Shopp was prehating on James Hardy obviously without doing any due diligence something to the effect if they take this guy cuz of his back round issues was unacceptable and he wasn't gonna let it go. Even though Brownie had already stated on the Bills site that the Bills did there researched were not concerned. I understand being a past VICTIM of spousal abuse as Shopp is he may have a hair trigger on this one but come on this is a huge pick for the franchise and a expensive pick ,they do not want to fall on there face so I totally trust them. Also another possible name for those afternoon jokes is Shitsandwich and the Douche bag.

I never defend these guys but Howard's comments were,"It is a smart pick just not exciting now they have to get a big wide out before the end of the day" he wasn't commenting on the pick or quality there off just the lack of humph related to it. If you really want to get riled up I caught the end of B word and the Bulldog on Friday and Shopp was prehating on James Hardy obviously without doing any due diligence something to the effect if they take this guy cuz of his back round issues was unacceptable and he wasn't gonna let it go. Even though Brownie had already stated on the Bills site that the Bills did there researched were not concerned. I understand being a past VICTIM of spousal abuse as Shopp is he may have a hair trigger on this one but come on this is a huge pick for the franchise and a expensive pick ,they do not want to fall on there face so I totally trust them. Also another possible name for those afternoon jokes is Shitsandwich and the Douche bag.

I just think he's lame for preferring a flashy pick over a smart one.

Just typical radio stuff. Jeremy loved the pick, so Howard has to hate it. Just a way to get people to talk and increase ratings.

Anyhow, Howard is a talking rectum. I've pretty much had enough of listening to him spew uneducated garbage.

Just typical radio stuff. Jeremy loved the pick, so Howard has to hate it. Just a way to get people to talk and increase ratings.

Anyhow, Howard is a talking rectum. I've pretty much had enough of listening to him spew uneducated garbage.

Its amazing to me to hear the WGR crew actually brag about not knoing a thing about the draft....when anyone can see it really would take minimal effort to at least come up to speed....and last I checked...its their f&*&^ job to know about it !

Their entire coverage and slant is so dictated by the fact the Sabres pay their bills and the Bills use 97Rock FM...incredibly unprofessional

Hopefully next year Brandon and Modrak will consult with Howard next year to make sure their pick gets him to lift his fat ass of the sofa.

You seem incredibly focused on what 'other people' (particularly 'GR) have to say about the draft picks. Is there a reason for that? Is that you Brad? :censored: