• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note:

Chris Ellis was arrested for inciting a crowd against police officers,

when they were trying to arrest a teeammate of his. The officers told him to stop, he refused.

It looks like we have our replacement for Hargrove.

I'll trust the Bills to have investigated that incident, which is something we can't do. I'd also like to hear his side of the story.

I'm very wary of DE's drafted by our Bills team. These guys almost always never are what they're advertised to be. This Ellis pick is a "show me" pick with a whole lot of skepticism for me. Not going to get excited about this guy.

We need depth at DE. He'll fit right in AND he can be used if anyone get's injured.

Just a note:

Chris Ellis was arrested for inciting a crowd against police officers,

when they were trying to arrest a teeammate of his. The officers told him to stop, he refused.

It looks like we have our replacement for Hargrove.

Lol, if his character issues is that he's an all out team player off the field as well we're all good imo... :censored:

Hey, can anyone tell me how many starters the Chiefs are hoping to get out of the draft?

:censored:

It sucks that we have to basically tune out the talking heads during the draft.

I don't have NFL Networks, if I did I would be watching Mayock.

Why can't ESPN hire a few ex GM's (not Donahoe) or retired scouts that actually might have something relavent to say?

Seriously, I only think 4. Even though ESPN is going to make the Chiefs the next Super Bowl team, I just don't see them having more than 4 starters.

its amazing that the big draft winners every year on draft day happen to be the teams with the most picks...