Dan Connor

Ok, Dan Connor will be a great LB I am sure. Look at our LB's on roster and you will see we do not need him at this point. If for some reason he is there at the end of 4 by all means love to see him in Buffalo. Won't happen, Let it go.

Ok, Dan Connor will be a great LB I am sure. Look at our LB's on roster and you will see we do not need him at this point. If for some reason he is there at the end of 4 by all means love to see him in Buffalo. Won't happen, Let it go.

And AC is guaranteed to be in a Bills uniform after this season? How don't we need a guy who has 1st round potential as a replacement for Angelo. AC will demand excessive amounts of money, and it's more then possible he doesn't get retained. Add in the versatility Conner brings from OLB to MLB, the chemistry with PP, and we would be complete morons to pass on him if he's available in the 3rd.

We don't need him? We had the 31st ranked defense out of 32 teams last year. We need anything and everything.

sure thing coach. I'd "let it go" like you said, but that would be stupid, because i couldn't disagree more. at this point, when a 1st round talent is still on the board in a position where we aren't STACKED, than you take him. Unless a solid TE or C is still sitting there, than there is no shame is grabbing a guy who could eventually start.

And AC is guaranteed to be in a Bills uniform after this season? How don't we need a guy who has 1st round potential as a replacement for Angelo. AC will demand excessive amounts of money, and it's more then possible he doesn't get retained. Add in the versatility Conner brings from OLB to MLB, the chemistry with PP, and we would be complete morons to pass on him if he's available in the 3rd.

agreed, but i do not think he will be there

It's called drafting for value. If the Bills have him rated higher than their highest rated TE, they probably take him. He's a steal 10 picks into the 3rd Round.

I agree. If Connor is there in the third, Buffalo would be foolish not to take him. He has better size and speed than Angelo, and I don't know that the Bills are going to be Crowell the kind of money he is going to demand at the end of the season. Especially not when we need to retain Evans. Still, Connor would add depth to a position where we don't have much. After all, while Ellison and DiGiorgio are good players, Connor is clearly a cut above. We can get Schmitt and Kellen Davis in the Fourth, which should take care of the FB and TE problems. Connor is a sure fire LB, who will, IMO have a better career than either Keith Rivers or Jerod Mayo.

A guy named DiGiorgio plays pretty good. And no it's not delivery...

I love DiGiorgio, followed him dating back to high school. But this is a defense predicated on speed, and athleticism, and as much heart as DiGiorgio has, he's very limited in that department. He also doesn't play OLB. Again we would be morons to pass on Conner with Angelo's contract situation.

I love DiGiorgio, followed him dating back to high school. But this is a defense predicated on speed, and athleticism, and as much heart as DiGiorgio has, he's very limited in that department. He also doesn't play OLB. Again we would be morons to pass on Conner with Angelo's contract situation.

Did you say you dated him in high school? <_<

i'd rather just resign crowell.......forget "potential 1st rounder" - crowell is a potential pro-bowler.........just give him his money and be done with it.......we don't need more talent walking out the door.........the bills have to spend the money somewhere - why not on retaining their top players?

I'm agreeing with the fact we could still use more linebackers, and with the fact DiGiorgio is best suited as a backup/special teamer... but don't say he doesn't have speed and athleticism. He's regarded as one of, if not the, fastest LB we have. That's why they liked him in the middle, because he had the speed to get back in coverage for the deep middle. The coaches loved his versatility.

I'm agreeing with the fact we could still use more linebackers, and with the fact DiGiorgio is best suited as a backup/special teamer... but don't say he doesn't have speed and athleticism. He's regarded as one of, if not the, fastest LB we have. That's why they liked him in the middle, because he had the speed to get back in coverage for the deep middle. The coaches loved his versatility.

He runs in the 4.7's, I'm not saying he doesn't have pass coverage ability but he's limited in speed, he's not flexible either. He wastes movements when he runs, he doesn't accelerate well. He is not an athlete, he is a VERY smart, VERY hard worker, who adds great depth, but should never be considered a starter for this team, outside or inside.

i'd rather just resign crowell.......forget "potential 1st rounder" - crowell is a potential pro-bowler.........just give him his money and be done with it.......we don't need more talent walking out the door.........the bills have to spend the money somewhere - why not on retaining their top players?

I would rather to that to, I just don't expect we will.