Steve Young/Mel Kiper

YOOOOOO

I remember when Jimmy Johnson was doing the draft. That guy is the biggest egomaniac and Sportscenter was feeding Johnson's voracious ego. They were lapping up everything he said and ignoring Mel, you could see Mel was getting pissed. If I ever meet Mel I am gonna ask him what he thinks of Jimmy Johnson

I was thinking there is friction between Keyshawn and Steve Young. It seems like they are always contradicting each other.

I agree. I don't see it with Young and Kiper, but Keyshawn and Young are arguing over everything. THey went at it big time when they were discussing Chad Johnson about 2 hours ago.

That whole group is like a dysfunctional family.

Kiper thinks he's smarter than everyone.

Mort doesn't like anyone.

Keyshawn blinded them with his tie and beyond that, he can't contribute unless it's about:

a. Keyshawn

b. Former coach of Keyshawn

c. WR

d. Keyshawn

e. Former team of Keyshawn

f. What it's like to be the #1 pick

Steve Young thinks everyone should draft OFFENSE in EVERY DIVISION because YOU HAVE TO SCORE POINTS!!!!

And no one is amused by Berman's puns or anecdotes.

It's like sitting though Thanksgiving dinner with relatives who hate each other....they should just cut it back to Mel and Berman. And focus more on the players and their stories. The day should be about them, not about a bunch of schmucks in mismatched suits having a dick waving contest.

And PLEASE, get Herbstreit back to his "happy place" of college football. Here's a clue bro, not EVERY big program QB whose balls you lick on Gameday is going to become an NFL star. They all have flaws. Go back to B word fighting Lee Corso.

I'm getting satellite and NFL network next year.

Mel Kiper is a complete douchebag!!

I don't think he's got the measurables to be a complete douchebag. Although he's indeed a douchebag, ESPN reached by hiring him. I had him ranked third on my douchebag board. A high profile organization like ESPN should have hired a complete douchebag. It's obvious that they just don't get what the whole douchebag-hiring process is all about.

I don't think he's got the measurables to be a complete douchebag. Although he's indeed a douchebag, ESPN reached by hiring him. I had him ranked third on my douchebag board. A high profile organization like ESPN should have hired a complete douchebag. It's obvious that they just don't get what the whole douchebag-hiring process is all about.

After watching NFL Network today, I don't think I will ever go back to watching the draft on ESPN!!

Maycock & Schefter kicked A##!!!!

After watching NFL Network today, I don't think I will ever go back to watching the draft on ESPN!!

Maycock & Schefter kicked A##!!!!

two things i dislike about NFL Network:

1) they show too much combine/senior bowl footage and not enough game footage of the selections

2) they don't have any cameras with the players to capture their reactions when they're picked/showing them on the phone

other then those 2 things they wiped the floor with ESPN.........their analysis is top notch and mayock is way better then kiper

I was thinking there is friction between Keyshawn and Steve Young. It seems like they are always contradicting each other.

Sexual Tension

Who dressed Keyshawn? A blind squirrel?

No, a ref.

:beer:

I guess I just watch the show for information and the little battles are just funny. Nobody, except Mort, bothers me. BTW, in the post draft show they were asking the people at the table who they thought had the best drafts and Berman said the Bills because they filled two of their biggest needs with great players. <_< Gotta love Boomer.

two things i dislike about NFL Network:

1) they show too much combine/senior bowl footage and not enough game footage of the selections

2) they don't have any cameras with the players to capture their reactions when they're picked/showing them on the phone

other then those 2 things they wiped the floor with ESPN.........their analysis is top notch and mayock is way better then kiper

We'll some of us don't have that luxury. <_<