1st Round Selection: CB Leodis McKelvin - Troy, 11th pick overall

SDS

I like to see that guy call me a douch bag to my face. You know he never would.

People are so brazen on this board.

No, I don't know that. Hell, I'd call you a douche bag to your face, Mr. Douchy McDouchenstein.

• Haha (+1) 1

We just drafted Antoine Winfield-another CB who can't catch.

In five years, we'll have to draft another in the first.

DUMB DUMB DUMB

I'm not watching anymore.

I take it you are the guy thats known as "Mr. Negativity" around here?? :lol:

Letting Winfield go was a mistake, but seriously...does ANYONE miss Nate Clements?? Personally, I don't think we missed him one bit last year. Greer may not have had the same "shut down" game, but he was better in the red zone...and when I think "stupid", Clements is the first guy that pops into my mind.

With Roscoe and McGee still on the team, I would rather McKelvin spend all his time learning CB rather than dealing with special teams right now. I don't think he would be that much of an improvement over either of our current starters that would level out the extra time he could spend looking at film and doing CB drills (Like learning how to catch interceptions... :D )

I agree. This is a "Randy Moss" pick. We have good CB's IMHOP but I speculate the Bills knew they needed at least one great CB to cover receivers like Moss twice in a year and guys like TO and Ocho Cinco who show up. Deep in my memory is Jabari Greer having very good coverage on Moss who used his size to catch a touchdown pass last year. Maybe this guy will be just the ticket for these big fast receivers.

Guest dog14787
I agree. This is a "Randy Moss" pick. We have good CB's IMHOP but I speculate the Bills knew they needed at least one great CB to cover receivers like Moss twice in a year and guys like TO and Ocho Cinco who show up. Deep in my memory is Jabari Greer having very good coverage on Moss who used his size to catch a touchdown pass last year. Maybe this guy will be just the ticket for these big fast receivers.

That and his ability to be a big weapon on special teams makes him an awesome pick. :thumbsup: