Chris Brown says Bills Trade with Lions pick up 3rd

Beerball

It would be pretty sweet if we have 3+ teams bidding on our pick. I would bet the farm we could get Millen to OVER PAY in that situation. :unsure:

Very true. I think we can get a second to move from a team, particularly since so many teams want to move up, but would rather avoid the top ten due to the salary requirements that those picks garnish. Lions want Harvey, Eagles are targeting a CB, and the Chiefs apparently have needs because there is talk that they want to move up as well. Buffalo could likely get a 2nd for the swap, or get both of KC's thirds. That wouldn't be a bad deal either. And with how many picks the Chiefs have in the first three rounds after the Jared Allen deal, it would not surprise me to see them give up their third rounders to move up and get their guy.

Very true. I think we can get a second to move from a team, particularly since so many teams want to move up, but would rather avoid the top ten due to the salary requirements that those picks garnish. Lions want Harvey, Eagles are targeting a CB, and the Chiefs apparently have needs because there is talk that they want to move up as well. Buffalo could likely get a 2nd for the swap, or get both of KC's thirds. That wouldn't be a bad deal either. And with how many picks the Chiefs have in the first three rounds after the Jared Allen deal, it would not surprise me to see them give up their third rounders to move up and get their guy.

If KC would be willing to give up two #3's maybe we could talk Millen into a #2 & a #3. :unsure:

If we throw in JP, they might reduce it to a fourth.

:D

Stay up all night thinking of that one? Give yourself a pat on the back, you;re the 10,000th person to make that joke.

you Losman fans need to get a sense of humor. :lol: