Manningham a genius?

He was gonna do good on the wonderlic until he got high

he was going to run 4.4 in the 40 until he got high

he was going to learn the playbook until he got high

he was going to be a first round pick until he got high

until he got high, until he got high, until he got high

Da Da Da Da Da Da dot

As a Michigan graduate.... this is an embarrassment.

The kid has all the talent in the world, but he's a bum. Usually Michigan doesn't take kids that are serious academic risks (not that they're all scholars or anything), but obviously they made an exception here. There is also a reason why he wasn't allowed to speak with the media... you can probably figure it out now. No one in Ann Arbor is sad to see him go.

I fully expect him to be a bust. I also expect Michigan WR Adrian Arrington to be a steal late in the draft. Hands, size, decent speed. Wouldn't mind seeing the Bills take him later in the draft.

As a Michigan graduate.... this is an embarrassment.

The kid has all the talent in the world, but he's a bum. Usually Michigan doesn't take kids that are serious academic risks (not that they're all scholars or anything), but obviously they made an exception here. There is also a reason why he wasn't allowed to speak with the media... you can probably figure it out now. No one in Ann Arbor is sad to see him go.

I fully expect him to be a bust. I also expect Michigan WR Adrian Arrington to be a steal late in the draft. Hands, size, decent speed. Wouldn't mind seeing the Bills take him later in the draft.

no kidding. Michigan is a great school that is tough to get into. Why are they letting students in who score a 6 on the Wonderlic? I am sure his SATs are pathetic too. A 6 on the Wonderlic- I am wondering if he is illiterate. My sister went to Northwestern for Grad school- well I am glad Northwestern makes sure their athletes are students too