Adam Schefter states on "Path to the Draft" that #11 is

He mentioned the obvious teams, Eagles and Chiefs, but said that Buffalo is really giving it some serious thought and that it should be a trade down for us. As far as I know the guy has always been accurate so I'm expecting the trade down. If this happens I think that we'll get James Hardy. He's the biggest, most accomplished out of the bunch but more so, he's the safest for us.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He mentioned the obvious teams, Eagles and Chiefs, but said that Buffalo is really giving it some serious thought and that it should be a trade down for us. As far as I know the guy has always been accurate so I'm expecting the trade down. If this happens I think that we'll get James Hardy. He's the biggest, most accomplished out of the bunch but more so, he's the safest for us.

Love to see a trade down but I will be very disappointed if they draft him. :rolleyes:

To hell with the trade down - trade the pick straight up for Anquan Boldin so the Cards can get Mendenhall, and another stud at 15 or whatever they draft at...

Back on the actual planet earth, where we acknowledge that the Cards would not do such a trade...

This is good news, I'm hoping for a trade down. I think we can get what we want with a 17-23-ish pick. If we trade down, we have more room to stregthen the team with more than just our first round pick.

Sweet. Trade down would be good.

I want James Hardy too. Hopefully the trade down will give us the opportunity to pick up Antoine Cason as well.

No you are not getting it. lol. arizona is NOT going to trade Boldin PERIOD!!!

When the Cards sign him to a new deal, I guess I'll 'get it'. So when do you think his new deal will get done, and for what kind of guaranteed money?

Pleas take a breather from lol-ing and inform me.

When the Cards sign him to a new deal, I guess I'll 'get it'. So when do you think his new deal will get done, and for what kind of guaranteed money?

Gotta agree with Boomer on this one.... Arizona would have to be crazy to trade Boldin, and if the Bills want him, they would have to give up the farm and then give him a huge contract... and prepare to say bye-bye to Evans next year...

I'd love to have Boldin more than most WRs, but not at the price he will most likely cost...

No one should be laughing at you friend but I do need to tell you that I did read something where they said that Arizona's front office won't even let Boldin's agent seek a trade.

on another note. I would think that we'd end up with an additional 2nd rder in this trade down. If so, what I would expect it to do for us would be for us to take

a prospect earlier then we would normally. If not a C in the 2nd or 3rd rd then like a QB in the 4th or 5th. I'm only using the positions as an example but the principle would apply.

Gotta agree with Boomer on this one.... Arizona would have to be crazy to trade Boldin, and if the Bills want him, they would have to give up the farm and then give him a huge contract... and prepare to say bye-bye to Evans next year...

I'd love to have Boldin more than most WRs, but not at the price he will most likely cost...

You should be agreeing with me since boomer is the one saying the cards will trade him