OK...I have a question. Who do you picture as

Can we put your kid in there? I bet anything he'd make a better TE than anything the Bills have on the roster right now.

You know.....I love the kid to death but one of the reasons he doesn't play TE along with LB is he cant catch worth a sh--....

He is great at defending passes though.....just dont ask him to catch it.

You know.....I love the kid to death but one of the reasons he doesn't play TE along with LB is he cant catch worth a sh--....

He is great at defending passes though.....just dont ask him to catch it.

So he does have something in common with the Bills te's up to this date? Get him in there :thumbsup:

We are all over the place on who we think should be our draft picks which makes for a exciting draft.....but since a lot of people have a lot of different opionions on who we draft....

Who do you see as our starting Wideouts and TE going into next season?

I think our QB, RB, OL are pretty much set so.......

Even if we draft a WR in round 1 and a TE in round 2, the starters on day 1 will be Evans and either Reed or PArrish and Robert Royal.

Doucet-Evans-Carlson

EDIT- wow I am really confused. The more I watch the tapes the more I think we are gonna draft Sweed or Hardy. That is what our offense needs. Roscoe and Lee are our deep threats. We need a tall WR for the redzone. Bowman is another possibility

We are all over the place on who we think should be our draft picks which makes for a exciting draft.....but since a lot of people have a lot of different opionions on who we draft....

Who do you see as our starting Wideouts and TE going into next season?

I think our QB, RB, OL are pretty much set so.......

Good post.

I would love to see our WRs like this: 1. Lee Evans, 2. James Hardy, 3. Roscoe Parrish. This would make our WRs a matchup nightmare and extremely dynamic and lethal.

And our TEs like this: Blocking TE-Royal, Receiving TE-Bennett.

Good post.

I would love to see our WRs like this: 1. Lee Evans, 2. James Hardy, 3. Roscoe Parrish. This would make our WRs a matchup nightmare and extremely dynamic and lethal.

And our TEs like this: Blocking TE-Royal, Receiving TE-Bennett.

Same for me, but using 4-Wide with Reed and Bennett now and then.

Same for me, but using 4-Wide with Reed and Bennett now and then.

I agree, I also like Rucker as a recieving TE and 5th WR type. If Bennett is gone I'd wait and take him in the 3rd... It would be great to have some tall physical type of playmakers locked up for the next 5 years...

I agree, I also like Rucker as a recieving TE and 5th WR type. If Bennett is gone I'd wait and take him in the 3rd... It would be great to have some tall physical type of playmakers locked up for the next 5 years...

Or you could wait for Rucker in Round 5, where I bet he's finally picked.

Or you could wait for Rucker in Round 5, where I bet he's finally picked.

That would be great. He has tremendous value in rd 5. He is maybe the best recieving TE in the draft. Then the Bills could draft 2 wr in the first 4 rds. I'd like to see a trade down with Philly and acquire Sheppard and #19 for #11. Then I'd like to see Hardy at 19, Nelson in the 3rd, and Rucker at the comp pick(just to be safe). That would help Trent out and make defenses actually have to gameplan... Best Player Available every other pick.

I would say evans and a rookie. neither reed nor parrish is starting material. parrish should play special teams only.

by the way I never expected to post on tbd from a phone.gotta love technology!