Stroud & Mitchell jersey #s

Beerball

From Chris Brown. Sorry if already posted, I looked but dint see.

STROUD AND MITCHELL JERSEY NUMBERS SET: Bills DT Marcus Stroud and LB Kawika Mitchell have officially been assigned numbers. Stroud was able to acquire his familiar number 99 from fellow defensive tackle Jason Jefferson, who will now wear jersey number 98. Mitchell has chosen 59. The other free agent jersey numbers are 91 for Spencer Johnson, 89 for Courtney Anderson, 21 for Will James, 48 for Teyo Johnson and 41 for Darian Barnes. ---

Bad marketing move. Now people are just going to replace the name on there fletcher jerseys instead of buying new mitchell jerseys. A lot of people did this with spikes/poz jerseys.

Screw that. I love my Spikes jersey, he was a warrior for the bills. I wouldnt change that one. But i would definitely change the nameplate on my McShitbag jersey to a Will James.

Screw that. I love my Spikes jersey, he was a warrior for the bills. I wouldnt change that one. But i would definitely change the nameplate on my McShitbag jersey to a Will James.

You should actually change it to McShitbag.

People would love you for it.

What are they doing handing out Tasker's number? :thumbsup: I know it isn't up on the Wall, but it is only a matter of time.

Tasker is on the Wall, but as far as I know, 12, 32, 34, and 78 are the only numbers they will no longer give out. (Kelly's is the only one officially retired, but I'm guessing that may change this year.)

I'll be interested to see what they do with #85, since the Jets unofficially retired Dennis Byrd's #90.

An injury, even a career one like Everett, is not reason to retire a jersey.

There are a lot less WR numbers so it is much more difficult to retire WR numbers.

They ought to reisse #32 if the player wants it IMO.

A crime, even a serious one like murder, is not reason to unretire a jersey.

There are a lot more RB numbers so it is much easier to retire RB numbers.