Film on the Top 200 Prospects

ACor58

Great find!

I really like Cromartie, I had no idea the kid was such a beast on special teams as well.

Man, this draft is confusing...we could go in so many different directions in the first round. Albert? Thomas? Cromartie? McKelvin? Sweed? Harvey?

We are all over the place.

Sweed and Thomas both look impressive. If that trade with the eagles works out, and we still get one of these two, I'll be a happy man on draft day.

BTW, just watch Harvey's video and tell me that #49 doesn't create all of the pressure while Harvey just cleans up the scraps. And is it just me, or does he look awful thin in that video?

Ellis of USC looks like the best player on the board in those clips. Malcolm Kelly looks pretty impressive, I like that he is running in the middle of the field rather than the typical clips where the college star runs by inferior talent on the long ball. Sweed and Hardy look great too.

Two guys who look really good are Geno Hayes of FSU and Groves of Auburn. We may not be looking for LB's but those two both look like difference makers.

Cottom of Tenn looked more athletic than I was expecting for a huge guy.

Damn the numbers, I still think Kelly is the best WR in this class.

I wanna see him catch a pass against someone who doesn't play for Baylor or Texas A&I.

Hard to assess his big game performance since he missed 2 straight BCS bowl games with injuries...and that we're also supposed to ignore the durability problem...

Kelly scares me, in the bad way, and it's not because of the 40 time. I didn;t, and still don't like his reaction to the time. Running in a 3rd pro-day smacks of desperation and I'll be skeptical of any number he runs regardless. I didn't like the little tantrum he threw about the field. He says they had worked the whole field thing out. Who's to say the scouts didn't throw him a curveball on purpose to see hoe he'd handle it? He handled it badly.

Kelly, to me, is a 3rd rounder at best right now. He's shown everyone the downside and he now has to re-sell the upside but he's out of time. He cost himslef a lot of money and we'll see how he handles THAT. it'll be interesting to see if it's motivation or if he sulks, or if he holds out demanding more money than he's slotted because he's 1st round talen" in his own mind.

I wanna see him catch a pass against someone who doesn't play for Baylor or Texas A&I.

Hard to assess his big game performance since he missed 2 straight BCS bowl games with injuries...and that we're also supposed to ignore the durability problem...

Kelly scares me, in the bad way, and it's not because of the 40 time. I didn;t, and still don't like his reaction to the time. Running in a 3rd pro-day smacks of desperation and I'll be skeptical of any number he runs regardless. I didn't like the little tantrum he threw about the field. He says they had worked the whole field thing out. Who's to say the scouts didn't throw him a curveball on purpose to see hoe he'd handle it? He handled it badly.

Kelly, to me, is a 3rd rounder at best right now. He's shown everyone the downside and he now has to re-sell the upside but he's out of time. He cost himslef a lot of money and we'll see how he handles THAT. it'll be interesting to see if it's motivation or if he sulks, or if he holds out demanding more money than he's slotted because he's 1st round talen" in his own mind.

I don't care how he's slotted, and I'm not saying he should go in the first. I'm saying I still think he's the best WR in this class. I'm also not watching who he plays, I'm watching him. I'm not going to get into a debate over this, already had enough of that. It's irrelevant at this point anyway, we will find out at the end of the year who had the biggest impact as a rookie, and then a few years from now, who turned out to be best.

BTW, just watch Harvey's video and tell me that #49 doesn't create all of the pressure while Harvey just cleans up the scraps. And is it just me, or does he look awful thin in that video?

I don't think its just you. I've seen some scouting reports note that he should add 15-20 lbs. onto that frame at the next level.