Film on the Top 200 Prospects

ACor58

that is the CB I want the Bills to draft. He brings so much more then DRC

Trade down (17-23) for an extra second, grad Sweed. Trade up (25-30) and grab Flowers. With the second we get in the trade down, grab the best available TE. I know it's a pipe dream, but how great would that be?

Grab 2 O-lineman, FB (yes, I'm refering to Owen Schmidt), and a few players for ST/backup defense (Woodyard, Steltz, Silva types).

I've been looking through a few of the players.

Brandon Flowers, about 1 minute in.... WOW!

Flowers looks good but our CB's have the same height/size issue as our WR's. One guy who's not getting talked about a lot because of his pot-smoking is Aqib Talib. The kid looks impressive on those highlights and Kiper has him rated as the best CB and a Top 10 pick. Strictly from his play on the field, I think he'd be ideal here. He's big and always seems to make plays and be around the ball.

I'd love to see a trade down with KC which included one of their 3rd round picks and a swap of 2nd rounders getting us up to 35. With #17, I'd take Talib or Cromartie (if Talib can't kick his weed habit). At #35, we'd be in good position to catch whichever one of Hardy, Sweed, or Kelly falls.

Because he runs 1 tenth of a second slower than the ones rated above him. That's the only reason I've heard. 1 tenth of a second :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I forgot.

I just can't believe they rate projects like McKelvin and DRC who come from small schools, who face NO ONE in their careers, over a guy like Flowers who comes from a big program, can cover man to man or zone, makes interceptions, and plays the run like a Linebacker. Unbelievable.

I'd be wary of small school corners. Flowers can come in and play right away.

BTW, just watch Harvey's video and tell me that #49 doesn't create all of the pressure while Harvey just cleans up the scraps. And is it just me, or does he look awful thin in that video?

I was thinking the exact same thing. The QB was getting flushed towards him by pursuit from #49 or up the middle.

FWIW this is #49. he was a freshman last year, and apparently was rather beastly.

i really think this draft has a chance to shake out awesome for us.

if there starts to be a run on the OTs but a couple are left after the first 10, we might get the world beating down our door for Albert, otoh, or clady. if we can get a 15-25 pick and a few extra ones (we can just milk whoever we trade with in this case, like a 2nd and 3rd to exchange 1sts) we can nab a wr, groves, and a cb in the first 2 rounds, then go te and OC/OG there after.

2 day one starters and one big contributer. NOICE

Don't forget the hullaballoo that occured with his facebook photos, showing lots of money and white substances in baggies. Some GM's may freak out that their star CB is advocating the drug dealin' lifestyle.

What about a guy like Charles Godfrey out of Iowa? Can play all four secondary positions, hits like a truck and has wheels...