Sexiest Woman in the World?

ricojes

lol---That list is officially null and void.

That was a valid list at one point, no? So they still expect me to believe that Avril Lavigne was sexier than Halle Berry at some point. And that ain't right.

you people are so shallow :rolleyes:

You say that like it's a bad thing. :P

Um...they forgot me! :rolleyes:;)

Nah, you were probably just #101. Every year People does their 50 sexiest men issue they call me and tell me I was number 51 but maybe next year. After 20 years of this crap I'm getting frustrated!! ;)

That was a valid list at one point, no? So they still expect me to believe that Avril Lavigne was sexier than Halle Berry at some point. And that ain't right.

it's all based on voting. Must be someone sent in a ton of ballots ranking Avril as pretty high

The one I posted was from fhm.com - must've been the British version
yeah...that would be the UK version...the US version is fhmonline.com

Halle's getting older and FHM is geared towards a younger audience. If I were 21, I would probably relate better to Avril. Being in my 30's, I would take Halle over 90% of that list in a second. Beauty is subjective anyway, that's why I never chime in and challenge some of the "Shallow Hal's" on this board. These women are all beautiful in their own way. Variety is the spice of life, so try them all....