Some solid hockey on tonight...Two game 7s

RayFinkle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you have against Washington, a young, exciting team on the rise? I definitely want Washington and San Jose. That would set up a 2nd round of Montreal-Rangers, Pittsburgh-Washington, Detroit-Colorado, and San Jose-Dallas.

Agreed. I can't imagine a senario where I wouldn't root against the Flyers. Plus it's fun to watch Ovechkin.

What do you have against Washington, a young, exciting team on the rise? I definitely want Washington and San Jose. That would set up a 2nd round of Montreal-Rangers, Pittsburgh-Washington, Detroit-Colorado, and San Jose-Dallas.

Some friends who are caps fans.

Agreed. I can't imagine a senario where I wouldn't root against the Flyers. Plus it's fun to watch Ovechkin.

Biron is something like 0-6 in the second game of back-to-backs this season...Not sure if that's the exact record, but I know he's 0-and-something...Flyers can't like that stat....

I realize they squandered a 2-0 lead on home ice, but you gotta love those Philly fans sending their team on the road for a game 7 with a chorus of boos!

"Go get 'em boys, we're behind you (until you start losing!!!)"

That would set up a 2nd round of Montreal-Rangers, Pittsburgh-Washington

Ovechkin vs Cosby and Avery visting Montreal, looks like fun to watch!

and if Huet can beat Biron tonight i still hope he'll end up facing the Habs in the East Finals and take his revenge!

Go Calgary , Go Flyers, Shut them out Marty, a hat trick for Danny :wallbash:

Im thinking about putting $100 on washington tonight, they are minus 140. Can not see philly winning this one after coughing up that 2 goal lead last night. & do not think for a minute that the powers to be in the NHL do not want to see sid the kid vs ovy in round 2.

Sharks had better win or Wilson should be gone! Team is too unmotivated at times. No sense of urgency until it's too late.

:wallbash: GO SHARKS!!!

Im also throwing $100 on san jose tonight. Noway they should lose game 7 in the shark tank. That line Im not crazy about. They are minus 180, awfully high for a game 7.

Sharks had better win or Wilson(Ron) should be gone! Team is too unmotivated at times. No sense of urgency until it's too late.

:wallbash: GO SHARKS!!!

IF they lose, they could always go the Boston route and trade Joe Thornton for 3 bags of pucks after a disappointing playoff loss. We'll be glad to take him off your hands. :lol::)

IF they lose, they could always go the Boston route and trade Joe Thornton for 3 bags of pucks after a disappointing playoff loss. We'll be glad to take him off your hands. :wallbash::lol:

Your scenario breaks down after 2 years when the Sabres and Ruff work their assses off to get to the conference finals. They lose. They dump salary. Rebuild. Repeat.

Your scenario breaks down after 2 years when the Sabres and Ruff work their assses off to get to the conference finals. They lose. They dump salary. Rebuild. Repeat.

But we get our 3 bags of pucks back in return for Thornton. You can never have too many pucks.