Mel Kipers Four Round Mock Draft

If Rivers or Harvey did not start, they would see plenty of playing time in a rotation because they are athletic and can play on 3rd downs to pressure the QB.

It would not take long for Rivers to be starting ahead of Crowell

am I missing something here?

are we talking about the same Crowell that made a few experts All-Pro teams this past year? Isn't he regarded as one of the better up and comers at LB in the league? I think he's a fantastic player, quite possibly the best player on our defense last year, and I'm totally confused why you think his job is somewhat up for grabs.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am I missing something here?

are we talking about the same Crowell that made a few experts All-Pro teams this past year? Isn't he regarded as one of the better up and comers at LB in the league? I think he's a fantastic player, quite possibly the best player on our defense last year, and I'm totally confused why you think his job is somewhat up for grabs.

It's because he made a couple mental errors last year (jumping inside when he should have gone outside or vice versa)

i like that draft fairly well. It would allow us to put greer at nickelback, where he's better suited. Then we get our WR, TE, and some defensive help. Later rounds can be used to grab some OL depth.

1. Leodis McKelvin (CB) :devil:

2. Jordy Nelson (WR) :thumbsup:

3. Kellen Davis (TE) :blush:

4. Xavier Adibi, (LB) :thumbsup:

4B. Curtis Johnson, (DE) :wallbash:

I like this draft. Davis and McKelvin are great value. So is Xavier. l am not sold on Jordy though and would like a better upgrade at WR. And I am not sure we should go CB with our first pick, but McKelvin is the best CB. I can't find much info on Curtis Johnson so cannot comment

1. Leodis McKelvin (CB) :devil:

2. Jordy Nelson (WR) :thumbsup:

3. Kellen Davis (TE) :blush:

4. Xavier Adibi, (LB) :thumbsup:

4B. Curtis Johnson, (DE) :wallbash:

I like this draft. Davis and McKelvin are great value. So is Xavier. l am not sold on Jordy though and would like a better upgrade at WR. And I am not sure we should go CB with our first pick, but McKelvin is the best CB. I can't find much info on Curtis Johnson so cannot comment

I don't have him on my board, nor do I have any stats. How big is your Johnson, fella? :wallbash:

Do you mean Brian Johnston from Gardner-Webb? I'm down with that pick.

I don't have him on my board, nor do I have any stats. How big is your Johnson, fella? :devil:

Do you mean Brian Johnston from Gardner-Webb? I'm down with that pick.

I like Brian Johnston a lot and if that is what Kiper meant- I would love that draft for the Bills

l am not sold on Jordy though and would like a better upgrade at WR.

I hear you. I think we all have this image of the wide receiver that we really want, but I'm not sure if that totally exists in this draft.

If you put a legit receiving TE on this team with Evans, Reed, Parrish, and a guy like Nelson I think we would be in business. To me it's not about one guy it's using them as a whole. I would go as far as to say that the Bills need to do what they did last year with RB's---draft a potential starter early and then use a later round pick to find someone with upside. I'm tired of all of the street free-agents that the Bills bring in at WR because it seems none of them usually stick!

I'm tired of all of the street free-agents that the Bills bring in at WR because it seems none of them usually stick!

Say what?

Lee Evans - 1st Round

Josh Reed - 2nd Round

Roscoe Parrish - 2nd Round

Sam Aikens (signed with Cheatriots) - 4th Round

Peerless Price originally a 2nd rounder and resigned as a FA, he'd been good in the past, Marv took a chance, overpaying in the process. Yeah, ok, he didn't deliver.