Which player do you think

Ok so i was thinking of this today. Who do you guys think will be the biggest surprise player of the year like Digorgio and George Wilson were last year.

Well i will choose:

Will James CB

i choose him because he did good when he started with the Giants, he is big and hopefully is back to full health, and i believe he could be a great #2 corner who is a shutdown guy and a huge surprise!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

Although I hope to see continued improvement from Jackson, he is right at the top of the list for potential disapointment's if you ask me. Heard WAY too many jerkoffs at the Ralph claiming he was better than Lynch last year. (Giant's game) :thumbsup:

Turk finally figures out how to use Roscoe like the Pats use Welker and he has 600+ yards receiving and 5+ TDs

That would be fantastic. If we can figure out how to get him the ball consistently, it should a lot more fun to watch our offense this year.

Although I hope to see continued improvement from Jackson, he is right at the top of the list for potential disapointment's if you ask me. Heard WAY too many jerkoffs at the Ralph claiming he was better than Lynch last year. (Giant's game) :thumbsup:

You heard the same stuff too huh?

In retrospect, the guy was... an UIFL star, an IFL star, an EFL star, and now he's coming in to his own in the NFL. If you have THAT much talent and that much time, then of course you're going to have the know how to do what in certain situations, but physically and potentially, there's no shying away from what Marshawn brings to the table.

I don't look at it as who's better, I look at it as "who's going to knock someone over for the extra yard this down?"

Ashton Youboty, Josh Reed, Teyo Johnson, or Kyle Williams.

Josh Reed might be the guy. After several years of mediocre numbers, he could flourish in this 4-yard pass offense. Previous QBs that he has played with (JP and Bledsoe) were less inclined to throw short. Edwards loves the "4 yard get rid of it before I get killed heck even throw it while I'm still dropping back just to be safe and I need to improve my completion percentage anyway plus the head coach wants me to play it safe and I need to keep him happy" offense. Reed could end up with huge numbers this year. Numbers like 160 completions for 600 yards or so. New NFL record for receptions. He's also the receiver that is best able to break tackles by linebackers and is also a great team player. A guy that is willing to do whatever it takes to keep his NFL career afloat. This team and the current offensive scheme could benefit from having 2-3 Josh Reeds.

Josh Reed might be the guy. After several years of mediocre numbers, he could flourish in this 4-yard pass offense. Previous QBs that he has played with (JP and Bledsoe) were less inclined to throw short. Edwards loves the "4 yard get rid of it before I get killed heck even throw it while I'm still dropping back just to be safe and I need to improve my completion percentage anyway plus the head coach wants me to play it safe and I need to keep him happy" offense. Reed could end up with huge numbers this year. Numbers like 160 completions for 600 yards or so. New NFL record for receptions. He's also the receiver that is best able to break tackles by linebackers and is also a great team player. A guy that is willing to do whatever it takes to keep his NFL career afloat. This team and the current offensive scheme could benefit from having 2-3 Josh Reeds.

:thumbsup:

I thought they were going to cut him because Leonhard got so much playing time and was starting to look better. :thumbsup:

I would imagine the competition for the free safety spot is open. But Ko is so talented, I think if his ankle is fine he will assert himself in camp and have a really good year.

Here are my guesses. None are really of the Greer / Wilson mode...

Felton Huggins - okay, I'm just kidding.

McCargo - he shows he's a legit NFL starter this year, I think

Mcgee - he's a playmaker who did better than expectations last year. I think he continues to improve his zone coverage and adds a few INTs / TDs

Ryan Denney - reminds the fans he was an important part of the defense before gettng hurt last year