Sergeant Wrestles Snake, Rescues Woman

EC-Bills

And people actually want these things as "pets"...

:thumbdown: They are powerful beasts. They can slither along the ground, and they can swim too.

Frankly, never saw the attraction. I have known quite a few people that own snakes, most never had a problem. If they did though...

I should add that my old cat chased a woman cleaning my house into the bathroom. Poor woman had been sprayed by her male cat on her shoes. Drove my cat insane and made the woman climb out a very narrow window.

"She pleaded with Nelson not to injure the snake."

Damn tree hugger. That cop could have gotten himself seriously hurt trying to honor that request. He should have just chopped it's head clean off.

I guess if she was hot or something, then it's okay.

"She pleaded with Nelson not to injure the snake."

Damn tree hugger. That cop could have gotten himself seriously hurt trying to honor that request. He should have just chopped it's head clean off.

I guess if she was hot or something, then it's okay.

Tree Hugger? Nah, a smart capitalist it I ever saw one....She knows the snake is worth alot of money and now she has free publicity....

My son keeps a pet garter snake since October, the thing lives in a 10 gallon tank and feasts on earthworms and the occasional feeder goldfish in the water dish... Already shedded its skin twice and is about 2 feet long... We need to realease it so it can get its groove thing on now that spring has sprung... Pretty frisky now!

We gave it a nice winter den!

I used to have a burmese that got to about 6 1/2 feet. Was usually a pretty calm snake but one day went to take her out to feed and as soon as I put my hand in the tank to grab her she wacked my wrist and did not let go, you have no idea how bad that hurts. Usually you are supposed to not pull away usually the snake realizes you are not food,but she was not letting go. Had to have my friend grab her jaw and squeeze to release.

Long story short I gave her to a reptile exhibit in Orlando. She must be massive now. That was 6 years ago.

Tree Hugger? Nah, a smart capitalist it I ever saw one....She knows the snake is worth alot of money and now she has free publicity....

After the fact that makes a lot of sense, but I doubt that was going through her mind when that snake was wrapped around her.