Just got my seat upgrade approved!

Rubes

Damn you! My call in date for seats is not until May 22. Only one year seniority.

That's a wicked view though. I am very jealous.

Thanks, can't wait to check them out. I think I have pretty decent seniority...my dad first got our tickets back in 1977, I think.

LAMP

Awesome seats...Section 132, Row 33, Seats 12-13.

The view from my seats!

Now if I can just manage to get back for a few games this year...

Rubes if you cant make a game and are having trouble getting rid of those tix PM me and I will take them off your hands for what ever price you set. I live in So Florida so I am only a plane trip away. Thanks.

Thanks, can't wait to check them out. I think I have pretty decent seniority...my dad first got our tickets back in 1977, I think.

Wow. I called the Bills on Monday and they told me my call in date would be later, and that they were doing the people who've had season's since the 60's! I couldn't believe it, but you gotta respect that kind of long-term fan support.

nice! this is going to be my first year getting season tickets. I have had no problem going to all home games in the past either by buying a ticket or getting one free from friends. this year will be nice to have guaranteed seats with friends in the same spot every game.

I think the Bills are going to have a good year with ticket sales. I just wanted to add a few seats in a cheaper section to have wiggle room and they have nothing on the aisles available in the lower bowl. I was pretty surprised.

This feels like it is going to be a fun run, and the 12th man is going to make a difference again. I'm going to have to start training my liver by June since I sense much love in the tailgate department this year.

nice.... i might be in the minority but my GF and i like to sit in the end zone sections, kinda what i am shooting for when i can upgrade, may 30th can't come soon enough

Agreed...if I were you I would shoot for seats next to the EZC (this guy).....best seats in the house baby!

Wow. I called the Bills on Monday and they told me my call in date would be later, and that they were doing the people who've had season's since the 60's! I couldn't believe it, but you gotta respect that kind of long-term fan support.

Fortunately, my grandfather got seats in the very beginning, so we're something like 18 on the seniority list. We've been very lucky with our seats.