Chiefs looking to trade DE

O.K. let me just say theres very few slam dunk first round quality picks this year, and the theme on this board seems to be what WR and TE we are going to take in rnds 2&3. If our first is so iffy why not trade it for a known NFL commodity. It may sound stupid initially but we can all name an a$$load of 1st roundres who got paid a boat load of money and never did squat.

link

Sorry about the link. It's on CBSsportsline.com's home page. And I didnt see it was posted already. But the only knock on this guy is 2 DUI's but he said he has quit drinkin'. So were else would you go if you wanted to quit drinkin' but Buffalo?

Linky Worky

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/24188146/

Sorry about the link. It's on CBSsportsline.com's home page. And I didnt see it was posted already. But the only knock on this guy is 2 DUI's but he said he has quit drinkin'. So were else would you go if you wanted to quit drinkin' but Buffalo?

And going to Buffalo to avoid drink is like going to Miami to avoid coke.

O.K. let me just say theres very few slam dunk first round quality picks this year, and the theme on this board seems to be what WR and TE we are going to take in rnds 2&3. If our first is so iffy why not trade it for a known NFL commodity. It may sound stupid initially but we can all name an a$$load of 1st roundres who got paid a boat load of money and never did squat.

link

Not worth the risk. Also we have more important areas that need addressing first.

link

If you can twist, the beer sucks, just like your post.