Abortion. Forced miscarriages is art?

Or consider Jaws, relatively gruesome for its time, but as an example of filmmaking craft and storytelling it was undeniably artistic.

Blood and gore, in and of itself, isn't inherently unartistic...it only becomes so when it serves no point other than to shock, as in this display. Art can be shocking...but "shock" is not necessarily "art".

The book was better but....they did a good job with the movie. I spent a lot of time at the beach that summer and since my eyes aren't very good ALWAYS made my baby sister "go first" in case there was a shark hidden somewhere in that wave....this was when the family lived in Matawan, NJ mind you and all shark lovers know about Matawan and sharks....so you can't blame me. :beer:

Sketch isn't exactly the brightest...scratch that. Sketch isn't even a lit bulb on the tree.

He seems fairly intelligent to me. He can craft a sentence or a paragraph that is extremely eloquent. When he actually decides to debate, he brings up excellent points IMO.

Oh and he is full of "poopy loops of poopy poo" or somesuch.

First off, I am disappointed that the thread has gotten this far without someone saying "is she hot?" Secondly, she has to be very slutty to desire semen "as often as possible". Third, who really cares about a dirty slut from Yale and what she does to her body?

Even as a pro-choice person, I think this is abuse of the system. I mean you take the pill or wear a condom to prevent pregnancy, and I am cool with that. If you fail to do either of those, you can still get the day after pill, and I am cool with that. However, when you force miscarriages repeatedly, you need psychiatric evaluation.

Un!@#$ing believable!!

http://www.yaledailynews.com/articles/view/24513

</H1>

I have a hard time believing that this is real, but if it is, then she should be banished. I'm talking to investor groups about financing a man-made Island of shame, located about 800 miles off the coast of Easter Island. She would be most welcome there ....

Thanks. I hope somebody beats the living shiit out of her. :thumbsup:

"I'm astounded by this woman's callousness," he said. "There are thousands of women in this country who are dealing with the pain of having had an abortion, with the trauma of having suffered a miscarriage. For her to make light of that for her own purposes is just beyond words."

How do you get a lit bulb on a tree? I've never seen one. How bright do they shine? Do they grow in the wild in some exotic country or something?

You just have to imagine it, and then it will be real!

It works for me. Whatever it is I think I see, becomes a tootsie roll to me.

So basically it's a performance art of a performance art? :thumbsup:

This chick is a serious #$%^!(* %$(~.

She apparently wants to get rich and famous by pissing people off ala Maplethorpe (sp?) but doesn't have the guts to actually do what she's purporting to do. (That part of it, is actually a good thing.)

What a worthless example of what is supposed to be an intelligent person. Yale grads all around must be very proud.

The book was better but....they did a good job with the movie. I spent a lot of time at the beach that summer and since my eyes aren't very good ALWAYS made my baby sister "go first" in case there was a shark hidden somewhere in that wave....this was when the family lived in Matawan, NJ mind you and all shark lovers know about Matawan and sharks....so you can't blame me. :thumbdown:

Is there any part of you that doesn't have issues?

So basically it's a performance art of a performance art? ;)

This chick is a serious #$%^!(* %$(~.

She apparently wants to get rich and famous by pissing people off ala Maplethorpe (sp?) but doesn't have the guts to actually do what she's purporting to do. (That part of it, is actually a good thing.)

What a worthless example of what is supposed to be an intelligent person. Yale grads all around must be very proud.

Great post!

:wallbash::wallbash:

:wallbash::wallbash: