Yahoo: Best and Worst Games of 2008

Worst [Game of Week 5]: Buffalo Bills at Arizona Cardinals: This game has a strong chance to be an all-fraud game. Both teams have a good chance to enter this game 3-1, giving false hope to fans of both teams (not sure if there are enough left with either team to fill up a movie theater, combined). Truth is that both teams are at a crossroads at quarterback and could still be in the midst of figuring out who is the guy. Arizona is hoping Matt Leinart steps to the front ahead of Kurt Warner, but it’s hard to tell if Leinart really takes this football stuff seriously. The Bills think Trent Edwards is the guy, but fellow youngster J.P. Losman still wants a shot.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-b...o&type=lgns

:P

This guy is worse.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...s?urn=nfl,76925

"Week 11, Monday Night: Cleveland Browns @ Buffalo Bills

Suck Probability: 56%

The Browns have five games on in primetime, and I'm not upset about that, but I don't see it as a lock that they're going to be as good as they were last year. Derek Anderson's play declined as the season went on, as if defenses had figured something out about him. I'm not predicting they'll be bad, but it's possible. And the Bills ... well, they're the Bills."

Your column sucks...well, because its your column.

The credibility of yahoo sports has long been on par with that of realfootball365. (Read: it has none) Yahoo should stick to fantasy sports analysis and leave the real analysis to the grown-ups.

The credibility of yahoo sports has long been on par with that of realfootball365. (Read: it has none) Yahoo should stick to fantasy sports analysis and leave the real analysis to the grown-ups.

When your headliner is Larry Biel, you've got problems...

Actually, the REAL truth is that Yahoo Sports is the biggest joke on the web. I'd rather read articles from some guy in his basement doing his 30th mock draft of the year than anything most of their writers put out there.

You have plenty of opportunity for that here :P

I think it could be a good game. Arizona has some hellacious receivers and I suspect Leinart may be somewhat better this year. As to the Bills that jackass reporter should note how we darn near made the playoffs after suffering an unbelievable run of injuries and with a rookie quarterback. Worst games? I'd look at teams such as Oakland and probably Miami for next year.

it was the shot at Bills fans that got me upset. I could care less if he thinks its a boring matchup. It's so totally uninformed that it's embarrassing. What serious NFL fan or journalist that has been around the game for any length of time doesn't know that the Bills have a rabid and disturbingly loyal fan base? To compare us to Arizona fans? Ridiculous