Tigers Woods out a month after knee surgery!!

I thought he hurt his back when I was watching the Masters. There was one bunker where it looked like his caddy was supporting him on once side and he used his club on the other while he climbed out after the shot. He didn't look right. Still, to come in second place at the Masters in that condition is special. Augusta is very "hilly" so he would often have to put his weight on his knees at akward angles.

Second surgery on the same knee...

Seems awfully young to have this problem 2 times.

But with all the energy he uses on his shots, I can understand that.

Besides how tough could rehab be with Elin helping him...

Second surgery on the same knee...

Seems awfully young to have this problem 2 times.

But with all the energy he uses on his shots, I can understand that.

Besides how tough could rehab be with Elin helping him...

The first surgery was to remove a benign tumor I believe. You would be amazed how many athletes get scopes done these days. Losts of scar tissue builds up in the knee and causes tendinitis, its just a way to really relieve it.

You are right though it could have something to do with that wrenching swing.

i seriously thought i saw him limping as he was coming out of a bunker on sunday, commented to mice elf that he didnt look to be 100% healthy...

I thought he hurt his back when I was watching the Masters. There was one bunker where it looked like his caddy was supporting him on once side and he used his club on the other while he climbed out after the shot. He didn't look right. Still, to come in second place at the Masters in that condition is special. Augusta is very "hilly" so he would often have to put his weight on his knees at akward angles.