Britney spears causes 3 car pile up

justnzane

http://sportsradio1350.com/cc-common/news/...article=3533554

Britney Spears Gets In Car Accident

Britney Spears has added to her legal woes after reportedly causing a three-car pile-up on Los Angeles' Ventura Freeway near the connector with the 405 Freeway.

The connector of the two freeways is considered to be perhaps the busiest freeway intersection in the nation.

The pop superstar went for an evening spin in her Mercedes with her bodyguard on Saturday and accidentally bumped another motorist in heavy traffic on her way home, according to reports. The car she rear-ended hit the vehicle in front.

All three cars were pulled over by police at a nearby gas station, where the authorities tested to see if Spears had been drinking, according to an eyewitness.

The bystander, who saw the accident and the commotion that followed, says, "Britney just appeared to lose concentration and drove into the car in front of her."

In the past 12 months, the singer has been charged with a hit and run offence and driving without a valid licence. She's also battling for custody of her two young sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline.

People.com reports she later had dinner with her mother at Dominicks in West Hollywood and was driven by bodyguards

It's no longer funny. It went to sad when she had her breakdown. I feel sorry for her and her kids especially.

OT, but Dr. Phil is a media whore and I think his stunt with Britney was appalling. Here's more on "Dr." Phil.

Linkage

Dr. Phil Bails Girl Arrested For Videotaped Beating of Classmate

Posted by Cole Gamble

The Dr. Phil show has seen fit to pony up bail for one of the girls recently arrested for beating a classmate unconscious and video taping the crime with intent to post on You Tube. When asked about the motivation, staffers for the show said it is common show policy to make financial contrubtions to former guests and hopeful future guests.

Where do I spew my bile first?

This brings up a few points in my mind:

1) Ah high school, how I miss it. Times sure have changed. Now that bullies have resources like MySpace and You Tube, kids can get ridiculed, battered and emotionally crushed without leaving the comfort of their homes. I don't want to date myself, but back in my day if someone wanted to destroy you socially they simply passed a rumor around school that you had herpes. Will it ever be so innocent again?

2) What's with the trend of video recording your crimes and posting them on You Tube? Maybe it's the era of the reality show seen to its only logical conclusion. Fame is fame, right?

3) With this following fast on the heels on Dr. Phil's Ill-advised Brittany Spears intervention/publicity stunt, is it clear to everyone now that this guy, or at least his show, is bottom-feeding? Oh, and he drives a $250,000 Lamborghini. Get over that!

By the way, my Babble Buddy Brett offered this tidbit of Dr. Phil trivia: Do you know what Dr. Phil did is doctoral thesis on? Arthritis. Hmmm, maybe you should just give me a cream for my crampy hands, Dr. Phil, and stop giving me advice.

It's no longer funny. It went to sad when she had her breakdown. I feel sorry for her and her kids especially.

OT, but Dr. Phil is a media whore and I think his stunt with Britney was appalling. Here's more on "Dr." Phil.

Linkage

Posted by Cole Gamble

The Dr. Phil show has seen fit to pony up bail for one of the girls recently arrested for beating a classmate unconscious and video taping the crime with intent to post on You Tube. When asked about the motivation, staffers for the show said it is common show policy to make financial contrubtions to former guests and hopeful future guests.

Where do I spew my bile first?

This brings up a few points in my mind:

1) Ah high school, how I miss it. Times sure have changed. Now that bullies have resources like MySpace and You Tube, kids can get ridiculed, battered and emotionally crushed without leaving the comfort of their homes. I don't want to date myself, but back in my day if someone wanted to destroy you socially they simply passed a rumor around school that you had herpes. Will it ever be so innocent again?

2) What's with the trend of video recording your crimes and posting them on You Tube? Maybe it's the era of the reality show seen to its only logical conclusion. Fame is fame, right?

3) With this following fast on the heels on Dr. Phil's Ill-advised Brittany Spears intervention/publicity stunt, is it clear to everyone now that this guy, or at least his show, is bottom-feeding? Oh, and he drives a $250,000 Lamborghini. Get over that!

By the way, my Babble Buddy Brett offered this tidbit of Dr. Phil trivia: Do you know what Dr. Phil did is doctoral thesis on? Arthritis. Hmmm, maybe you should just give me a cream for my crampy hands, Dr. Phil, and stop giving me advice.

You had herpes?

Far as I know Dr. Phil and Dr. Laura are not MDs, but PhDs.

I think "Dr." Laura has a PHD in physiology.

Dr. Phil article

Complaint alleges TV doctor is practicing clinical psychology without a license.

Dr. Phil McGrawA complaint has been filed against Dr. Phil with the California Board of Psychology.

The complaint reportedly accuses Dr. Phil McGraw of practicing without a license when he visited Britney Spears at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after her meltdown earlier this month, according to TMZ.com.

Dr. Phil is also accused of violating the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. The complaint alleges Dr. Phil practiced clinical psychology without a license and further violated doctor-patient privilege by discussing the pop star’s case with the media.

Dr. Phil has never been licensed to practice in California, and he is no longer licensed in his home state of Texas.

McGraw failed to complete the conditions imposed as disciplinary sanctions by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists in 1989.

At that time a former therapy client had filed a complaint against him, claiming their relationship was inappropriate.

McGraw later admitted giving her a job but denied touching her.

Soon after he was officially reprimanded, McGraw closed his private practice.

I don't know which I hate more. Dumb ass celebrities or the over-hyping media that covers them.

The pop superstar went for an evening spin in her Mercedes with her bodyguard on Saturday and accidentally bumped another motorist in heavy traffic on her way home, according to reports. The car she rear-ended hit the vehicle in front.

This is the furthest thing from a three car pile-up. Heavy traffic in LA means <15 mph. She probably hit the person is front of her and that car rolled into the car in front of it. In the local paper here said the third car sustained zero damage and just drove off.

I don't know which I hate more. Dumb ass celebrities or the over-hyping media that covers them.

This is the furthest thing from a three car pile-up. Heavy traffic in LA means <15 mph. She probably hit the person is front of her and that car rolled into the car in front of it. In the local paper here said the third car sustained zero damage and just drove off.

I call BS. No way a person gets rear ended by Brittany (or rear ended by the person who Brittany rear ended. <_<) and just walks away.

Posted by Cole Gamble

In Dr. Phil's defense, not only did he not have anything to do with posting bail, but he fired the staff that did immediately after he found out.

Not that I'm a big defender of him...but let's just be fair. As TV personalities go, he's got some integrity.

I call BS. No way a person gets rear ended by Brittany (or rear ended by the person who Brittany rear ended. <_<) and just walks away.

Say what about Britney getting rear ended? :worthy:

In all honesty, I think the Googlebot caused one of Crayonz gerbils to run across Britneys path. So, she swerved to hit Dr. Philm who somehow rear-ended Britney and Oprah at the same time :)

Posted by Cole Gamble

If I was emperor, we would put "Dr." Phil and Nancy Grace in a steel cage and force them to fight to the death using rusty hatchets. PPV proceeds to go to charity.