If Dems Expand Their Majority In November

Kennedy sought it by making a deal? Come on, stop being so stupid

Blockade. Restricting freedom of navigation on the open ocean. Acts of war. Only in your world is that "making a deal".

And let's just be clear here, it does take two or three of you to argue with me. None of you can handle me alone.

I also think its funny that Tom is basically compare the blockade of Cuba to the invasion of Iraq

Now I know you're just a troll. No one's this stupid.

And where the hell did I compare the Cuban Missile Crisis to the invasion of Iraq? Stop making sh-- up, fool.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And let's just be clear here, it does take two or three of you to argue with me. None of you can handle me alone.

I also think its funny that Tom is basically compare the blockade of Cuba to the invasion of Iraq

Wow, just wow!

It is not an argument. It is a daily guilty pleasure of beating up on the feeble minded.

Independents??? Didn't the far right Conservatives drop their candidate like a rock to run and vote for this creep?? Ya, that's just like Roosevelt! Did FDR depend on the far right to win elections like Lieberman?

Oh look....now molton retard is going to explain the demographics of voters in a state he knows nothing about. How cute. Yes, please explain how a state with less than 25% registered Republicans managed to elect the candidate of their choice. :thumbsup::worthy:

It is not an argument. It is a daily guilty pleasure of beating up on the feeble minded.

Oh my....he's really breaking out the "no one can handle me on an internet message board" line? Yikes. Seems like the quantity of his spam is coinciding with the deterioration of his sanity.

What are the odds he'll off himself if McCain wins in Nov?

Oh look....now molton retard is going to explain the demographics of voters in a state he knows nothing about. How cute. Yes, please explain how a state with less than 25% registered Republicans managed to elect the candidate of their choice. :thumbsup::worthy:

I think it's the same analogy of how Fox News runs the editorial decisions of the other networks.

Oh look....now molton retard is going to explain the demographics of voters in a state he knows nothing about. How cute. Yes, please explain how a state with less than 25% registered Republicans managed to elect the candidate of their choice. ;):wallbash:

To be entirely fair, tho the national, state and hell, even the local Republicans ditched on providing Schlesinger with even a modicum of support. Word was that Rove cut off funding for him via the RNC so as to give Lieberman a pass to be the right's de facto candidate. Heard neither hide nor hair from Jodi Rell during the campaign. And in my town, tho it's about 2-1 Democrat, the word in the Republican circles was to vote Lieberman for his war support. CT isn't nearly as blue as people think, I'm sure you know. Schlesinger was on there just to keep the party's place on the ballot --- and I think it was evident during the debates that he understood that he was 'taking one for the team.'