If the Bills Keep Losman....We will go NOWHERE.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOSMAN IS GOING TO MIAMI TRUST ME ON THIS I KNOW A FEW OF THE BUFFALO BILLS PLAYERS AND BILLS ARE TRYING TO TRADE LOSMAN AND OUR 2ND ROUND PICK AND 4TH RD PICK FOR MIAMIS 2ND ROUND PICK

With only two posts, no source and interdivison trade i'm not sure i can trust you just yet. Plus Bills players would not know, they have no part in those trade talks.

LOSMAN IS GOING TO MIAMI TRUST ME ON THIS I KNOW A FEW OF THE BUFFALO BILLS PLAYERS AND BILLS ARE TRYING TO TRADE LOSMAN AND OUR 2ND ROUND PICK AND 4TH RD PICK FOR MIAMIS 2ND ROUND PICK

Am I missing something here??? We are going to trade LOSMAN, a 2ND RD pick AND a 4th RD pick for Miami's 2ND RD pick ONLY??? WOW! We just went backwards if this is what you're saying.

Am I missing something here??? We are going to trade LOSMAN, a 2ND RD pick AND a 4th RD pick for Miami's 2ND RD pick ONLY??? WOW! We just went backwards if this is what you're saying.

perhaps we should throw in Evans or Lynch while we are at it :D Their 2nd is highly coveted around the NFL