I could give a crap about the draft

todd

Draft day is ok, the time between selections could be less. Everything leading up to draft day is boring to me. Thank the heavens for hockey playoffs.

they reduced it down this year. they had to do something after the longest 1st round in history last year.

I didn't mean that they didn't know player names.

It was very clear that I meant that most of them didn't know what they were talking about .

I am willing to bet you never strapped on a helmet or pads and stepped on a field at least without a stream of urine running down your leg. I've played with and against more guys that saw and continue to get an NFL paycheck than you have pubic hairs. People are hear to talk footbal, some are new some have been around a hell of alot longer than the majority.

Do yourself a favor, you obviously enjoy criticising people go join the American Idol blogs and chat about your real expertise.

Thats my expert opinion.

Um, and your point is? I made one post about the bills NOT needing a LB month ago, and I'm a hypocrite? I stand by my mongoloid comment, even if it does include you. :D

Why have such a strong position about an event you now claim to not even care about? Such a strong position that you resort to name calling and

other posters. I don't get it. Seems like a total waste of energy to me. Were you just trying to be an ass? Are you just trying to be an ass with this thread? Do you try to be an ass in every thread?

For the record, I still love the mongoloid blast...

I am willing to bet you never strapped on a helmet or pads and stepped on a field at least without a stream of urine running down your leg. I've played with and against more guys that saw and continue to get an NFL paycheck than you have pubic hairs. People are hear to talk footbal, some are new some have been around a hell of alot longer than the majority.

Do yourself a favor, you obviously enjoy criticising people go join the American Idol blogs and chat about your real expertise.

Thats my expert opinion.

Second the opinion. I could understand not liking the draft talk, but you felt compelled to start a LAMP post for what reason exactly? To show everyone how much of an independent thinker you are? You're the tool in college that used to rip on conformists, then went to frat parties with everyone else. Oh but you did drink near beer to avoid the possibility of passing out and having people draw penises on you. You rebel