Aqib Talib & Mario Manningham

Talib I'm not worried about. Manningham lied about it at first. Then he sent out a letter apologizing for his "mis-remembering" and said that he would take the test and re-interview with any team that asked.

Nobody likes a liar! Weed isn't good, but it rarely will derail a pro football career. There are much worse things out there for these guys to worry about.

Talib I'm not worried about. Manningham lied about it at first. Then he sent out a letter apologizing for his "mis-remembering" and said that he would take the test and re-interview with any team that asked.

Nobody likes a liar! Weed isn't good, but it rarely will derail a pro football career. There are much worse things out there for these guys to worry about.

There are worse things than pot but it falls under the league banned substances and comes with a 4 game suspension after the second positive test. You may remember we lost Bruuuuce for the 1st 4 games in '88.

Good, bad or indifferent, it's a banned substance and they're both repeat ofenders -allegedly.

There are worse things than pot but it falls under the league banned substances and comes with a 4 game suspension after the second positive test. You may remember we lost Bruuuuce for the 1st 4 games in '88.

Good, bad or indifferent, it's a banned substance and they're both repeat ofenders -allegedly.

I agree that it is:

A. Against the rules (NFL)

B. Against the law

C. Not a smart decision for an athlete hoping to sign a multi-million-dollar contract

I'm just stating that NFL teams won't pay much attention to it, unless they see it as a recurring problem. The only time stuff like this matters in sports is when it affects a team's investment in a player.

I agree that it is:

A. Against the rules (NFL)

B. Against the law

C. Not a smart decision for an athlete hoping to sign a multi-million-dollar contract

I'm just stating that NFL teams won't pay much attention to it, unless they see it as a recurring problem. The only time stuff like this matters in sports is when it affects a team's investment in a player.

Ask the Dolphins if WEED can be a problem. Does Ricky Williams ring a bell. He went from the NFL's leading rusher to being a monk in India smoking a blunt and doing yoga. And left his team hanging.

Per ESPN scroller, both acknoweldge to NFL they have failed numerous tests for Mary Jane while in college.

Does this dramatically change their draft status? Will the 'character guys' Bills pass now? (no, not the pipe..) <_<

With the talent, tempo and terminology of the NFL light years different from collage no ones gonna invest big on these guys to potentially take a 4 week suspension in a very steep learning curve thats a rookie year.

Weed is the worst drug you'd want a first round draft pick to do. It makes you lethargic, lazy and makes you eat more.

If you really want a draft pick to do a drug, at least let it be Coke or Crack. It worked wonders for L.T. (the Giant, not the Charger).

Per ESPN scroller, both acknoweldge to NFL they have failed numerous tests for Mary Jane while in college.

Does this dramatically change their draft status? Will the 'character guys' Bills pass now? (no, not the pipe..) <_<

We this all but solidifies the idea that the Bills will not take a CB first.

Manningham continues to show his immaturity. This will just add to his slide on draft day. He may end up a 3rd rounder or worse. His bad 40 times at the combine were reportedly because he did no training at all. He had several minor incidents while at Michigan,and was brilliant at times but also somewhat inconsistent. I think the guy has 1st round talent and may be a star if he gets his head on straight. He's really not supposed to be a bad kid,just very immature and a little lazy. I hope he gets it together. He may end up a steal for someone if he slides to the middle rounds.

Weed is the worst drug you'd want a first round draft pick to do. It makes you lethargic, lazy and makes you eat more.

If you really want a draft pick to do a drug, at least let it be Coke or Crack. It worked wonders for L.T. (the Giant, not the Charger).

As well as Dexter Manley.

Ask the Dolphins if WEED can be a problem. Does Ricky Williams ring a bell. He went from the NFL's leading rusher to being a monk in India smoking a blunt and doing yoga. And left his team hanging.

As opposed to participating in a murder and then winning both the league and Super Bowl MVP for the 2000 season ...

As opposed to participating in a murder and then winning both the league and Super Bowl MVP for the 2000 season ...

Why do people still believe that Ray Lewis "participated" in a murdar? Some crazy sh*t went down and he may have witnessed some stuff and covered for his boys, but he was cleared of any murder charges. We're talking about positive drug tests, not false accusations.