New Season Ticket Holder...

Hey, when did you get to do seat relocation? I haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else?

This was the e-mail I received on March 26:

We should be getting out our letters detailing the relocation process within the week, or by next week at the latest. You will be assigned a date to call us in the spring to give us your relocation request. Based on your seniority, your date will be sometime in May.

I have ten years of seniority, so adjust accordingly.

Hey..just wondering if anybody on here is in that section, or knows what im in store for sitting in that section..thanks!

1) There's one guy who gets up to buy a beer and hit the John, 3 times a quarter.

2) There's one guy who is going to yell out what the penalty is before the ref gets a chance to tell us

3) There's one guy who's going to yell, "Edwards you suck" after every other incompletion

4) You will smell the sweet aroma of marajuana wafing in from nearby, yet you won't be able to tell where it is actually coming from

5) There's one guy who is going to pass out by the middle of the 3rd quarter

6) There's one guy who is going to vomit by halftime.....may also be the guy mentioned in #5

7) Some guy is going to pay more attention to his girlfriend than actually watching the game. You will be able to identify the two of them because they will be the only ones not standing up as Donte Whitner is running back an interception.

8) There is one guy who won't have a shirt on, and will turn around and yell at everybody to "Stand up and cheer people", as the Bills are on offense

9) There is one guy who will yell at you to "Sit down", when it is 4th and goal with 30 seconds left and the team is driving for a game winning touchdown

10) Some guy is going to want to High 5 you after every 1st down

I may be missing a few......but at least you will be in the stands for 6 Bills victories.

1) There's one guy who gets up to buy a beer and hit the John, 3 times a quarter.

2) There's one guy who is going to yell out what the penalty is before the ref gets a chance to tell us

3) There's one guy who's going to yell, "Edwards you suck" after every other incompletion

4) You will smell the sweet aroma of marajuana wafing in from nearby, yet you won't be able to tell where it is actually coming from

5) There's one guy who is going to pass out by the middle of the 3rd quarter

6) There's one guy who is going to vomit by halftime.....may also be the guy mentioned in #5

7) Some guy is going to pay more attention to his girlfriend than actually watching the game. You will be able to identify the two of them because they will be the only ones not standing up as Donte Whitner is running back an interception.

8) There is one guy who won't have a shirt on, and will turn around and yell at everybody to "Stand up and cheer people", as the Bills are on offense

9) There is one guy who will yell at you to "Sit down", when it is 4th and goal with 30 seconds left and the team is driving for a game winning touchdown

10) Some guy is going to want to High 5 you after every 1st down

I may be missing a few......but at least you will be in the stands for 6 Bills victories.

That's pretty much every section at the Ralph.....

You forgot the ones who stand for the entire game and refuse to sit.

So any guess why Southtown has seats already?

I'm only in my second year. I didn't even get the e-mail yet.

Because the seats he bought were listed as available in their database? 314 isn't exactly on the 50, so I'm guessing those weren't held for upgrades.

I got an e-mail because I put in a request. Have you done that yet?

Yeah, I'm a Season Ticket Holder, this will be my second year. I'm looking to upgrade and relocate to better seats. Supposedley the first week of April was gonna be the relocation time, but that hasn't happened yet and it's April 6th. I'm all paid up but as of right now am still holding down Section 332.

Hey..just wondering if anybody on here is in that section, or knows what im in store for sitting in that section..thanks!

Those are excellent seats if you're not to high...you can really see the play develop (mine used to be in 333, across the field).

One thing though--be sure to bring your sun glasses for the September (and even early October) games, 'cause you'll be squinting into the sun during the second half.

Because the seats he bought were listed as available in their database? 314 isn't exactly on the 50, so I'm guessing those weren't held for upgrades.

I got an e-mail because I put in a request. Have you done that yet?

I'm not sure what else I needed to do. I got a mailing that said I had to pay to be considered for upgrades, and I paid for two tickets in full. That letter said you would be contacted for upgrade, right?

I'm not sure what else I needed to do. I got a mailing that said I had to pay to be considered for upgrades, and I paid for two tickets in full. That letter said you would be contacted for upgrade, right?

Let me repeat: I got an e-mail because I put in a request. If you don't tell them you're interested in relocating, they may well assume you're fine where you're at.

BUF-TICKETS (at) bills.nfl.net

Let me repeat: I got an e-mail because I put in a request. If you don't tell them you're interested in relocating, they may well assume you're fine where you're at.

BUF-TICKETS (at) bills.nfl.net

Just an update. I got a letter today in the mail with a call-in date of May 22.