Ralph Wilson

djh

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty bad no question...

But I'm still going with the Guy who said "You never take a WR at #11 Overall, even if he's a Jerry Rice Clone..."

There have been a TON of idiotic Posts around here lately, but the one above takes the cake IMHO...

I think we should start keeping track of the REAL dumb Posts, then run a Poll and vote on the worst ever...

Then ban em' all...

Then lastly grant LA's wish and shoot em'...

I call 1st shot...:censored:

how about the one where the poster stated he wouldnt trade Fred Jackson for Larry Fitzgerald?

Ralph Wilson & Patriots Wilfork met before the Bills/Patriots game. Turns out that Ralph Wilson put the "Code Red" hit on JP. Old Ralphy boy didn't want to pay JP extra $$$ for playing time incentives.

You, sir or madam, are the dumbest in a long line of dumb !@#$s...and, on this board, that's saying something.

People can cheat their way past an IQ test. I have a better idea. Whenever someone posts a thread like this, they get banned for life.

Or shot.

Either is cool with me.

I vote drawn & quartered...but that's just me.

There was this kid that I grew up with. He was a couple years younger than me, and sort of looked up to me. You know. We did our first work together, worked our way out of the street. Things were good and we made the most of it. During Prohibition, we ran molasses up to Canada and made a fortune; your father too. I guess as much as anyone, I loved him and trusted him. Later on he had an idea to make a city out of a desert stop-over for GI's on the way to the West Coast. That kid's name was JP Losman, and the city he invented was Buffalo. This was a great man; a man with vision and guts; and there isn't even a plaque or a signpost or a statue of him in that town. Someone put a bullet through his eye; no one knows who gave the order. When I heard about it I wasn't angry. I knew JP; I knew he was headstrong, and talking loud, and saying stupid things. So when he turned up dead, I let it go, and said to myself: this is the business we've chosen. I never asked, who gave the go ahead because it had nothing to do with business.

Now I gotta go watch the movie(s). 1 and 2.